Advice picking a feeder club for Real Sociedad (My own choice, not board's)

Sterling101

Reaction score
Hi there guys.

I know many good non-EU weak teams with great academies that I often use as feeder clubs; however, primarily I want to focus on at the very least central european players though I'm not adverse to other countries; it's just a preference.

I last asked for Bayonne (basque frenchies) and they couldn't agree with Bayonne, so I probably won't try them for a while now.

Any suggestions would be great?

Info:
Sociedad; In Europa League for 2nd season in row now. Rep is National. Copa Del Rey Holders.

If you need any other info to determine teams I would be able to affiliate with, please ask.

Thanks in advance!

Try a Brazilian team if you can, they produce amazing wonderkids on the game, i've got like 10 people with 3.5 star + potential and i'm in my 4th season halfway through

Yeah I'll get round to South American teams over the years, but right now I'd like a European youth factory, any advice?

I'm interested in this too. I'm a french team (3 star rep), think I could get a good african team as a feeder?

Montanaro; go for ASEC, Kano Pillars, Enyimba or Es Tunis. There's more but those, especially ASEC, are very reliable from personal experience.

I like to try Southampton when I'm looking for a feeder club to produce regens. Most of my saves give me a few good players from them. As for Central European teams I'm not too sure because most of the ones I think of are more reputable than you are I'd imagine.