AFC Ajax - looking for a GK - LB - LVA - RVA

Benniewijs

Reaction score
Hello, I am starting a new game taking over Ajax and have a transfer budget of € 16 million (12-13 Million Pound)
and looking for new players on 4 positions.

Anyone has a good Idea for a Left winger and a Right winger for this budget.
I also need a Leftback and a good goalkeeper, but I can also buy them later.

I want to sell some players to bring in some good budget. I want to sell Sulejmani (high wage/bad winger)
and also Ooijer and some young (not so talented) talent.

In short does anyone know some suggestions to buy players for this positions.

Looked further on the transfer market and changed my system. I don't need wingers anymore. I play with 3 (central) attacking midfielders now.

Can anyone advice me on a good goalkeeper (Ter Stegen might be to expensive)
and a good left back (same story for M'Bengue maybe to expensive).

How about Adler for GK? And Lucas Digne is a talented LB.

But why don't you just use Vermeer and Boilesen/Anita as LB?

For AMR you could look at Wesley Verhoek.
Bony from Vitesse has a buy out clause of 2.5 mil so you could use El Hamdoui as AML

I also heard Eriksen is good as AMR inside forward support.

Thank you for your advice.

Vermeer could be used. But in an earlier save he wasn't as relyable as a want a goalie to be.
The same counts for Boilesen/Anita. Not ready and not yet good enough.

Bony is a very good advice. Didn't know about the clause.
And I will try using Eriksen as an AMR inside forward.

At left back get Imilio Izaguirre of Celtic. Hondurun left back who i have at Rangers!!! of all teams lol.
Even though the scouts say you would be better going for somebody else and he will fail to gain a work permit he becomes a really good player and easily gets a work permit. I got him for like £5million but thats because i am a rival team of Celtics.
In goals there are a few cheeky wee buys like Viktor Norling (Bosman from Trelleborgs i think) and he's young and progresses into a nice wee goalkeeper. Cassio of PSV is pretty good aswell and he is transfer listed so you can get him for £200,000 - £400,000.
At Rangers i play Gregg Wylde as a left winger and in 2 seasons he has scored around 40 goals (40 goals in 93 matches). Young aswell and scouts say he is rubbish when in fact he is really good. Can get him for as little as £2,000,000 and he is worth around £8,000,000 after 2 seasons.
For right wing get Dario Conca, plays for an Asian team in sumit like China or South Korea but shows up even if you havent selected the country. Can play anywhere in midfield and i got him for £10,000,000 in 48 monthly installments and he is probably the pick of the lot.

Also try and get Ibrahim Affeley off of Barcelona, he usually starts in the B team and ofcourse Maxwell aswell and he is transfer listed so you could probably get him.

I got Afellay for 2 mil as Arsenal, but his desired wages will probably be too high for Ajax.

Cristian Benitez is a good cheap striker, you could switch between El Hamdoui and him. Although you'll then have 3 strikers.

You could also retrain Lodeiro to AML and Serrero to AMR (Wingers).

Eriksen to AML inside support, I typed AMR by accident.

Those are 451 / 4231 options anyway ;)

Bony from Vitesse has a buy out clause of 2.5 mil.

The buy out clause was 2.9 mil but it is worth every cent. He is a beast and scored 20 goals in his first 20 games.
Thank you very much for the advice.

I have a current save for Ajax and these players have been brilliant in the positions you need and they are cheap.

B6zDG.png

AML - I would play Eriksen on the left wing he has been immense for me on either left wing or right wing he can do 50 + assists and about 20 odd goals on either wing a season no problem. In your squad allready so no need to buy.

gtTtq.png

AMR - Lenny Nangis for the right wing he can do a good job pretty much from the off and will keep progressing. He should be really cheap as well i bought him for about 3 million.

cmJo4.png

GK = Alphonse Areola - A beast in goal he kept Stegen out of my side with his clean sheet average and being a penalty king. Will cost about 5 million.

pk0xQ.png

RB - Sime Vrsaljko - A solid consistent performer can play on either RB or LB. He will also cost 2.5 million.

Last edited: