Agent Game

Roonaldo

Club Captain
Reaction score
In my I.C.T class we are making are own games. I am making one revolving around the user playing to be a mentor/agent/personal coach to a young, aspiring football talent. In the game you will be dealing with transfers, training, manager interaction and much more.
I would like your views on what you think about my idea and also i understand i will take a very long time but i can handle it

What level of ICT are you involved in, that sounds more complex than anything at school?

i'm a level 8 and it is more like a project. It is a joint media project and my dad knows a lot about this type of things. I will contact the relevent comany (EA, Sports Interactive, Eidos) about my idea. I have the software to make it. Most of my class are creating RPG games and some are creating Simulation so it will be interesting.
Also, i am very ambitious so it might sound complex but i like challenging myself

We had to do this in year 8 your set 1 i'm guessing :)

yeah i'm set 1
at first i wanted to do RPG but everyone else was doing it so i wanted to do different so it is more original and unique

That explains it then :D

I am too :)