Aggression attribute after a red card?

Mally

Suarez is magic!
Reaction score
Anyone else noticed that most of the time a players Aggression attribute goes down after being given a straight red?

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about it. If it is meant to happen or is it due to the fact the players has been warned or fined so he "calms down" so to speak..

it happens occassionally when you reprimand (fine him or warn him etc) him for getting one yes :D

Sick of the sight of red cards in FM11 tbh, never noticed this before though.

I must say I am having quite an easy time when it comes to red cards and even yellow, as soon as I see the ref start handing out yellow's for nothing (like diving and handball nonetheless) I change my players to only tackle lightly and stand off their oppenents :D

loss of $$ will also make someone lose his aggression lol :p

i always issue a warning when he gets a yellow card followed by a red and fine 2 weeks wages when he gets a straight red. setting the players' tackling to easy will definitely reduce their chances of committing major offences though :)

I am playing La Liga and i realize that the referee in Spain is much of a yellow card spammer compared to English Premier League...

I must say I am having quite an easy time when it comes to red cards and even yellow, as soon as I see the ref start handing out yellow's for nothing (like diving and handball nonetheless) I change my players to only tackle lightly and stand off their oppenents :D

It would be a flipping miricle if i got through one game without 10 yellow card (across both teams)... though this is hte season of miricles ;)