fm1063

Reaction score
I am Huddersfield 2nd season, I won the league 1, JPT and Carling Cup. i have had a complete refurbishment for the Europa League and I am no longer needing Alex Smithies, so I was wondering how much could i sell him for?

thanks,
FM1063 ^^)

What, how can you not need Smithies? He's like England's future GK on FM..

Sorry just realised that I have put this in the wrong thread so if it could be moved, it would be muchly appreciated!

My question remains, how much do you reckon I can get for him?

My question remains, how much do you reckon I can get for him?

Dunno, probably not much more than 2m. But my point still stands, he is a **** of a lot better than the two goalkeepers you've signed.

Dunno, probably not much more than 2m. But my point still stands, he is a **** of a lot better than the two goalkeepers you've signed.

he didn't do teh best job for me in league 1 and currently Speroni is doing brilliantly, but should i keep Smithies for future prospect, maybe loan him out for first team play?

he didn't do teh best job for me in league 1 and currently Speroni is doing brilliantly, but should i keep Smithies for future prospect, maybe loan him out for first team play?

Definitely, Speroni is a very good championship goalkeeper but if you get promoted again he will be useless, Smithies will continue to improve and can become a quality prem keeper. Loan him out but you'll regret selling him.

Definitely, Speroni is a very good championship goalkeeper but if you get promoted again he will be useless, Smithies will continue to improve and can become a quality prem keeper. Loan him out but you'll regret selling him.
ok i wont sell i will loan out, thanks