Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Who is Aliev?

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluxon4ik

Reaction score
Oh come on!!! He's so poor in FM!!! How is that possible??? Hes amazing at free kicks(YES!!!! AMAZING!!!!) When u see his free kicks u simply say: "Ronaldo Who...?" For me hes one of the best fk takers in Europe... He's strength is poor as well...

What FM does 2 gr8 players???

Isn't Aliev some Ukrainian player, I'm sure if he's any good, he will have an increase on fm11.

LOL...
Alexandr Aliev plays 4 Dinamo Kiev(Ukraine).

He's one of the best Ukrainian players.

so hes one of ukraines best players that makes him amazing ? ukraine have a worse football team than scotland

so hes one of ukraines best players that makes him amazing ? ukraine have a worse football team than scotland

going a bit far think ukraine are better then scotland not being funny they do have some great players plus are higher ranking then scotland in the world fifa rankings.

but on topic i cant say i never heard of this lad.

Since when? :D

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Oh whats Scotland?
A SMALL COUNTRY IN BRITAIN!!! xD

P.S. Sorry for double post! :)

LOL...
Alexandr Aliev plays 4 Dinamo Kiev(Ukraine).

He's one of the best Ukrainian players.

Oh yes, very funny. I'm so sorry for not knowing a 24-year old Ukrainian who happens to have a passing talent for free-kicks and nobody on this site so far apart from you have evern heard of him.

He has many great goals! These vids don't include all his best goals, not even close... Only about 20%...

You show me montages? I can show you montages of Emile Heskey being a clinical finisher. Youtube vids tell you little to nothing.

Oh whats Scotland?

Uncalled for? I don't remember anyone insulting your country. I doubt anyone is going to listen to you if you act like that.

The problem is that Ukraine only "exists" 19 yrs as a country... Cus it was SU be4. Soviet Union had a GREAT TEAM!!! Yashin, Blokhin etc. Then in 1991 all SU countries became independent and some players went to Russia, some 2 Ukraine and some 2 other countries... The national team was destroyed...They lost all their points... And 4 a country that exists 19yrs, in footy , they r doing really well!!!

The problem is that Ukraine only "exists" 19 yrs as a country... Cus it was SU be4. Soviet Union had a GREAT TEAM!!! Yashin, Blokhin etc. Then in 1991 all SU countries became independent and some players went to Russia, some 2 Ukraine and some 2 other countries... The national team was destroyed...They lost all their points... And 4 a country that exists 19yrs, in footy , they r doing really well!!!

Don't see how this justifies calling Scotland "Just a small country in Britain"?

Since when? :D

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Oh whats Scotland?

P.S. Sorry for double post! :)
Don't be so childish please. Says a lot about Ukranian football if no one has heard of one of their "superstars" as you have portrayed him

I've seen him a couple of times, specially in one particular save he improved as ****. He is not a bad player.

Oh yes, very funny. I'm so sorry for not knowing a 24-year old Ukrainian who happens to have a passing talent for free-kicks and nobody on this site so far apart from you have evern heard of him.

You show me montages? I can show you montages of Emile Heskey being a clinical finisher. Youtube vids tell you little to nothing.

Uncalled for? I don't remember anyone insulting your country. I doubt anyone is going to listen to you if you act like that.
LOL!
I didn't insult ur country... I said the truth! BTW today cus of sum Scottish guy i almost has a car accident(This is off-topic, but anyway...). Only cus u dont know doesnt mean that others dont know, so ur saying that these vids are fake? GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Yeah... Ok... I want the Heskey vid plz :D

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Don't be so childish please. Says a lot about Ukranian football if no one has heard of one of their "superstars" as you have portrayed him
Errrm... Dude... Read the post above... This history is general culture...

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Don't see how this justifies calling Scotland "Just a small country in Britain"?
What? I can justify it by showing u the map.

LOL!
I didn't insult ur country... I said the truth! BTW today cus of sum Scottish guy i almost has a car accident(This is off-topic, but anyway...). Only cus u dont know doesnt mean that others dont know, so ur saying that these vids are fake? GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Yeah... Ok... I want the Heskey vid plz :D

Not even my country, mate. Also, it isn't the truth, and maybe if you weren't so stupid you'd notice. Also, if you take the results of the poll so far, I'd say all of the site either thinks he's rubbish or hasn't heard of him. I never said anything about the vids. As for the last:

YouTube - Emile Heskey - The Best Player Ever

Past this post, I'm not going to comment on this thread anymore. I'll only waste my precious time talking to someone obviously so brain-dead it isn't worth the effort.

Last edited:

to be fair he said scotland where better than his country at football, if that is not an insult i dont know what is :p

cant say ive heard of him he looks good in them vids but as godcubed said anyone can look good on utube.

Edit: just seen the rest of his posts this guy seems like an ******* :S

Last edited:
Not even my country, mate. Also, it isn't the truth, and maybe if you weren't so stupid you'd notice. Also, if you take the results of the poll so far, I'd say all of the site either thinks he's rubbish or hasn't heard of him. I never said anything about the vids. As for the last:

YouTube - Emile Heskey - The Best Player Ever

Past this post, I'm not going to comment on this thread anymore. I'll only waste my precious time talking to someone obviously so brain-dead it isn't worth the effort.
I'm not stupid...
Look... YOU ARE NOT EVERYONE!!!

Well... GREAT!!! YEAH!!! LOL! I'm not gonna compare Alievs vid 2 Heskeys... You can find many vids about strikers like this one, but this vid is about free kicks and Aliev is a good player indeed!
And no... This thread is not like you...

cut the arguments.

cant say ive heard of him, but a few youtube videos tells you nothing about how good he is in real life. you simpley cannot use a few videos to back up your points. the Ukrainian researcher will have seen a lot more of him than anyone on here, and if he has improved enough he will have been looked at for FM11.

to be fair he said scotland where better than his country at football, if that is not an insult i dont know what is :p

cant say ive heard of him he looks good in them vids but as godcubed said anyone can look good on utube.
LOL... No i didn't.. Scotland sucks at footy... :)
Yeah! Any1 can score such FK's on YouTube!!! It's NON-SENSE!!!

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

cut the arguments.

cant say ive heard of him, but a few youtube videos tells you nothing about how good he is in real life.
Again....
Yess.... He's faking the kicks... It's all After Effects...

Status
Not open for further replies.