sinned_82

Reaction score
Hi, im looking for a good all-rounded central midfielder good enough to play straight in the first team (i'm managing liverpool in the first season) for under 12M. Moutinho has gone to Inter, and i'm looking at Marek Hamsik and veloso.

Any suggestions? thanks!

marcos senna? yh hes old but stats wise hes probs the best you can get hes a beast if your a good wheeler dealer you should be able to get him for 8m or maybe less.

veloso is a good buy aswell but senna is the better choice in my opinion.

veloso or lucho gonzalez would be the best they're both strong and creative

Why? You should have Steven Gerrard he's the best all round midfielder in the world. But Rafael Carioca-young Brazilian is a consistent midfielder. Average rating at least 7.00 a season. He's a bit defensive, very cheap though. A more attacking option Diego. He does cost a bit but he's worth it.

Edgar Barreto, has got quality stats and can play DM and AM. He's not that expensive either.

Why? You should have Steven Gerrard he's the best all round midfielder in the world. But Rafael Carioca-young Brazilian is a consistent midfielder. Average rating at least 7.00 a season. He's a bit defensive, very cheap though. A more attacking option Diego. He does cost a bit but he's worth it.

Yeah, he's gold, but I need another quality CM in my formation to rotate around. Masch is abit too defensive, and Xabi's more of a deep laying playmaker (and i'm considering selling him off if the price is right).

Anyway, managed to get Veloso for 13M just before the Jan window closes. Hope he does well. Thanks for all the suggestions people! But do keep them coming in if you find a quality all-rounded CM, it should help others as well.

Axel Witsel - Standard - 6-14 million depending what season
Bolzoni - Inter - more defensive, but real quality
Defour - Standard - 8-14 million

i would sign hamsik as he is young and can be amazing if played in the right position and for me is a great passer

Last edited:
Juninho Pernambucano frm Lyon. i signed im wif my Liverpool team played im cm and he was amazing. 14 goals 16 assists an gt english player of the year. signed im for 3mill