Ambitions?

LionelPienaar

Banned
Reaction score
What sort of ambitions can you have in Argentina?
I am currently Banfield in my second season, at the beginning of the first season they asked for consolidation, i came 2nd in opening stage and 7th in closing stage and made the quarter finals of the copa libertadores.

This season I am 8th in the opening stage after a bit of a clear out and regroup including the signings of the likes of Nicolas Lodeiro and Julio Cruz(ex-inter). Also having come second last year have hence qualified for the Sudamericana and just outstadandingly beat Gremio over two legs.

Now i think winning Copa Libertadores would take a long time to build enough reputation to sign the level of players needed to win this tournament so I am hoping for an overall league win after a couple of years but not sure how far this game can go really?

Anyone got any suggestions?

XD just reading that made me laugh as I have no idea of the leagues out in the Americas... Opening and Closing stage? LOL

I'll let somebody else help.

XD just reading that made me laugh as I have no idea of the leagues out in the Americas... Opening and Closing stage? LOL

I'll let somebody else help.
Pretty simple basically they have a sort of half season from aug till december and then based on placings in that half season you get entered for a continental tournament "Copa Libertadores", it's quite good actually I am enjoying it just think I've got a long haul in!

I'd say gaining a move to a european club :D

Or National coach.

Yeah, I'm of American nationality, not sure whether that's going to be a hindred, but I already have continental reputation and have applied to a couple of European jobs including Tenerife, and Getafe. Neither taking any notice, so must keep going i guess :p

Back