fantasma

Reaction score
I need a AML/R 4 my Benfica team, 3rd season winter market. I play a 4231 and my wingers act as a mix of playmakers/inside forwards. My main choices are douglas costa and gaitan, and i have rodrigo and weiss as backups.

the problem is that gaitan broke a leg (7 monts out) wich will pretty sure ruins his stats, Weiss is out 4 3 months, Rodrigo out 4 one month.

I wanted James Rodriguez, but as he plays 4 porto (fierce rivals) he won´t talk to me.
Kadlec was just bought by sunderland.
Kagawa signed 4 madrid.
Willian is at Milan

out of ideas, anyone?

Junior Hoilett is pretty good for me with Blackburn.
Muriqui starts off at Guangzhon in China but moves within first 3 month of game so he could be a bit priicy but worth it.
Check Manchester City as they usually let their fringe players out on loan so your bound to find someone there.
Only other option would be check the transfer and loan list, or free agents. :)

Junior Hoilett is pretty good for me with Blackburn.
Muriqui starts off at Guangzhon in China but moves within first 3 month of game so he could be a bit priicy but worth it.
Check Manchester City as they usually let their fringe players out on loan so your bound to find someone there.
Only other option would be check the transfer and loan list, or free agents. :)

gonna vive hiolett a go. I tried to unsetlle him and they offered him to me for 10 million.