pebsykid

Reaction score
So I currently have Menez as my starter in that position. I told him at the start of this year (Year 2) that I would sell him at the end of the year because he wanted to move to a bigger club. I got Sortis Ninis as backup but he is excelling in the middle of the park as a playmaker. I currently don't have anyone to cover AMR. So what I am looking for is someone to cover this year who will play a lot with my squad rotation who can score. The two people I am looking at the most is Mario Balotelli and Douglas Costa. Both will be available for around 10 million. I really like Douglas Costa because he is two footed and am leaning a bit towards him. Balotelli is a stud of coarse but his teamwork/workrate is pretty poor. My scouts said I can get him for under 100K a week wages too and money is not really an issue. Who should I go for?

Jack Wilshire, toni kroos, thomas muller, RVP, theo walcott, nasri, jesus navas***.

i cnt member how to spell his name put put in ryad bo his name shud come up i got him for 3mill hes worth like 18now hes immense!!

I'd suggest Lucas from Sau Paulo. Young with great potential, he can play on either wing and in the middle. Cheaper than Balotelli and Douglas Costa too, costing about £7 million

IMO Gervinho as a winger. N'Zogbia if you want an Inside Forward.

But Douglas Costa > Balotelli as AMR.

Ryad Boudebouz :)

are you playing 11.3 or custom database with lots of cash?

Yohan Mollo - As Monaco
Santiago Cazorla - Villareal
Younes Belhanda - Montpellier
Karim Ait Fana - Montpellier
Harry Novillo - Lyon
Marvin Martin - Sochaux Montbe
Arda Turan - Galatasary
Aiden Mcgeady - Spartak Moscow
Renato Augusto - Leverkeusen
Georgino Wijnaldum - Feyenoord
Danny - Zenit
Giuliano - Internacional
Dudu - Cruizero
Thiago Neves - Al Hilal
Lewis Holtby - Schalke
Matias Fernandez - Sporting
Barretto - Udinese

Yohan Mollo - As Monaco
Harry Novillo - Lyon
Arda Turan - Galatasary
Danny - Zenit
Giuliano - Internacional
Dudu - Cruizero
Thiago Neves - Al Hilal
Lewis Holtby - Schalke
Barretto - Udinese

11.3 and I edited PSG's finances in the in-game editor so that they started off with the 150 million that the board said they could spend (and then I took off the fees for Pastore, Menez, Nene, etc.)

Mollo is someone I have defo been keeping an eye on ever since season 1. I might bring him in as cover in year 3 once Menez goes to backup Douglas Costa who I decided to get. Marvin Martin is a stud too, but I am pretty good at center mid with Pastore, Ganso, M'Villa and Ninis.

Yohan Mollo - As Monaco
Harry Novillo - Lyon
Arda Turan - Galatasary
Danny - Zenit
Giuliano - Internacional
Dudu - Cruizero
Thiago Neves - Al Hilal
Lewis Holtby - Schalke
Barretto - Udinese

I'm going to add to that list. Pablo Piatti.

was going to put him on but could not remember if he was accomplished as Amr though ;)

Costa is good, but i have him and willian (also at Shakhtar) and Willian has been better, absolutely immense, I'd get Willian, cheaper too i beleive.