Amy Winehouse found dead

ChrisBird

Reaction score
Amy Winehouse has been found dead at her flat in North London. R.I.P.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Confirmed by Metropolitan Police. Thought to be drink-related.

The way she was going it was gonna happen sooner or later. R.I.P thoughts go out to her friends and family.

Brought it onto herself, but sympathy to her family.

Tragic thing is, she could have had it all. But she threw it all away. Tragic waste.

It was only a matter of time unless she sorted herself out.Unfortunately she never did.Still, it's a tragedy.
R.I.P

That's kinda disrespectful

It is. I mean it's her fault and she was very stupid, but no need for "meh", I mean what's "meh" meant to mean anyway?! Very talented singer, although I didn't like her music, she had a terrific voice.

That's kinda disrespectful

I struggle to empathise with someone who was so destructive.

It is. I mean it's her fault and she was very stupid, but no need for "meh", I mean what's "meh" meant to mean anyway?! Very talented singer, although I didn't like her music, she had a terrific voice.

"Meh" is an interjection, often an expression of apathy, indifference, or boredom.

Last edited:
She had so much talent yet she wasted it, she could have been one of the most successful singers of all time IMO. R.I.P, I feel sorry for the dad, he tried so hard for her.

I struggle to emphasise with someone who was so destructive.

"Meh" is an interjection, often an expression of apathy, indifference, or boredom.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. But still,you have to feel sorry for her family

Can't say I'm surprised. Can't say I ever liked her either. But R.I.P.

Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain and now Amy Winehouse. Died at 27.”

It's sad regardless of what you think of her. Her taking heroin or crack cocaine, whilst a poor choice, is still her choice. Doesn't change the fact that she had a life - she didn't 'deserve' to die because of her choices. If someone drinks coffee, it's still a drug that you take as your choice, doesn't mean you deserve to die.

I wasn't a fan but she did have an amazing voice.

Biggest waste of talent ever. Shame. RIP