Estimated Value: £41.5M
Continental Competition: None
Media Prediction: 17th
Squad Personality: Determined
Captain: Lee Carsley
Vice-Captain: Stephen Carr
View attachment 33684View attachment 33685

Birmingham City Official Press Conference

BBC Radio 5 live Question: You stand here unveiled as the new Birmingham manager. As a big fan of the club, surely this must be a dream come true?

Mr.Silva: I cannot stop smiling, this is a wonderful feeling.

KiCK! Magazine Question: You have taken the job as Birmingham Manager without being able to speak English. Surely this will have a negative effect while you get to grips with the language?

Mr.Silva: I don't think it's as much of an issue as some people will have you believe

TEAMtalk.com Question: What is your overall approach to the tactical side of the game?

Mr.Silva: We will look to play successful, attractive football.

Fm-base.co.uk Question: Many other members have reproduced Birmingham stories in the recent past what sets you apart from them?

Mr.Silva: I am a champion, I retired on top of UFC and I will regain a championship soon...The Story of the Year Championship. My story will make the reader feel like they are a part of this movement.

TEAMtalk.com Question: How involved do you intend to be in the day-to-day running of the club?

Mr.Silva: I intend to be heavily involved in all areas of the club.

BBC WM Question: Would you agree with the assessment that you already have an idea of which players you like and those that you aren't so happy with?

Mr.Silva: It would be unfair to have made definitive decisions on players without seeing them play first.

BBC WM Question: Your response suggests you have confidence in your players. What do you consider to be your strongest area of the team?

Mr.Silva: I am fully confident that all areas of them are strong and up for the challenge.

BBC Radio 5 live Question: You have taken charge of Birmingham at a time when it is expected that James McFadden may well be leaving the club. What are the chances of you keeping him around?

Mr.Silva: I definitely want to keep James here

Sporting Life Question: Recent reports have linked you with a move for Leicester central defender Aleksander Tunchev. Are you prepared to go on record with your thoughts on this story?

Mr.Silva: I won't be discussing any transfer stories today, sorry.

Anderson Silva also posed for some pictures in a Birmingham City top he said he was looking up toward the future​

His adventure starts here!!!

An FM Story, look at what section it is in

story section + anderson silva + birrmingham = Birmingham City story with Anderson Silva as manager

Possibly the most far fetched story ever. LOL

Pre-Season Update

A very productive pre season for Birmingham City has them smash 32 goals in and concede only 7, although as Silva has pointed out three were in one game where Joe Hart had received an injury and no sub goalkeepers were available.
View attachment 33741

The 4-1 drubbing of Southampton was certainly the highlight.
View attachment 33742

Preview of the Month ahead
AUGUST PREVIEW

Fixtures
A tricky opening month for Silva's Boys comprising of only one home game and three away fixtures

Aston Villa(Fav) v Birmingham PRM - Silva Says 1-1 (TV) - Featured Review Match
Birmingham v Arsenal(Fav) PRM - Silva says 1-3
Stockport v Birmingham(Fav) CC - Silva Says 0-4
Hull(Fav) v Birmingham PRM - Silva says 0-1

The team will be using Dan's Training this month and Silva will be watching closely as he is a fan of bringing up youth through the system. One player he has his eye on is Brice Ntambwe

There have been some transfer market dealings but all will be reviewed at the end of the window but some rumored goings and comings include Marc Muniesa(In) and Cameron Jerome(Out)

I lol'd at the press conference question from fm-base
nice work so far, interesting angle, good luck ill be following

I lol'd at the press conference question from fm-base
nice work so far, interesting angle, good luck ill be following

thanx mate
august review should be up soon...

Make him put the players in his clinch when they're *****.

Lool ill make him do a cantona if the fans get on his nerves

Last edited:
AUGUST REVIEW
End of Transfer Window Report
View attachment 33983
View attachment 33987
Anderson Silva wasted no time in dipping his toes in the transfer market immediately snapping up Joe Hart on a permanent basis. He has also signed up and coming attacking midfielder Sergio Canales. A full list of his transfers is below, along with the major movers worldwide.
View attachment 33986View attachment 33985
Young left back Dodo has also confirmed his transfer to Birmingham which will be completed on 30/06/2010

View attachment 34000
FEATURED MATCH
15th August 2009 Aston Villa v Birmingham

Results

15th August 2009 Aston Villa 4-1 Birmingham - PRM - See Featured Match

22nd August 2009 Birmingham 2-3 Arsenal - PRM
'6 McFadden,'54 Michel ; '22 Diaby,'66 Song,'82 Vela

26th August 2009 Stockport 0-2 Birmingham - CC
'17 Cole,'28 Benitez

29th August 2009 Hull 1-3 Birmingham - PRM
(Pen) '6 Zaki ; '21 Benitez,'24 McFadden,'70 Benitez

After the month of August the table looked like this
View attachment 33990View attachment 33991

Monthly Awards
Manager of the month - Carlo Ancelloti - 9pts
Player of the month - Frank Lampard - 7.90
Young player of the month - Frazier Campbell - 7.23
Goal of the month - Marek Hamsik
Hamsik's Goal

Training Report
This Month Christian Benitez trained well in the 'tactics' department(stamina and pace rose)
View attachment 33989

Silva's End of Month Remarks - " We have got our first 3 points on the board and made progress in the cup, I was a little disheartened by our rival defeat but we held the lead twice against title challengers Arsenal and we have scored in every match so far so there are reasons to be positive. I would also like to thank any followers and look out for my monthly preview soon."

A bit poor quality will improve next update but using fraps record the goal separately using 3d and 2d engines then just join them using windows movie make or any other film making software then bobs your uncle and you have a highlight just like Hamsiks goal

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

using dmc to convert then movie maker could yield better quality

I actually thought that Anderson Silva started playing in the EPL LOL!

finally been able to get back on the site september preview in a hot sec

View attachment 34092
Official Preview of the Month ahead

SEPTEMBER PREVIEW

Birmingham(Fav) v Stoke PRM - Silva says 2-1
Sunderland(Fav) v Birmingham PRM Silva says 1-1
Birmingham(Fav) v Fulham PRM Silva says 2-0 - Featured Match
Birmingham(Fav) v Swansea CC Silva says 3-0
Burnley(Fav) v Birmingham PRM Silva says1-2

This month Silva has opted to persevere with Dan's Training. Another point of interest is that Scott Dann, Liam Ridgewell, Marc Muniesa and Roger Johnson have all been told to retrain to adapt to the Sweeper position.(All players are the clubs 1st choice centrebacks)

Tactically Silva has opted for a tweak of his 4-3-3 formation. It is still 4-3-3 based but one MC has dropped back to DMC and the two CB's have dropped to SWC

The estimated value of Birmingham FC has also gone down to £33.5M and the club is currently in a negative balance of approximately £1M

Silva's Message to Fans and Followers - "I'm looking for another cup round win and hopefully 6 points on the board to really kick start our season. Hopefully my tactical tweaks will tighten up our defence, and I hope to give one youngster from the reserves their debut." The rumour mill has been rife with sources quoting Brice Ntambwe as the player to earn a full debut.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.