Reaction score
Hi all

Started a thread in "Editing" but thought I would put here where it should belong.

Played the game for ages but had limited myself to established teams such as the European Cup/Europa League teams plus the League 2 to Premiership challenge. Looking through the forum, was intrigued by the Great San Marino challenge (to all involved, looked great and if your still at it, will be interested to hear your progress).

I want to do the same for F.C Andorra and the Andorran National Team. The goal is the same as San Marino (to lead the club to European Cup glory and the nation to European Championship and World Cup glory).

Spanish football league system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Divisiones Regionales de Fútbol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Divisiones Regionales de Fútbol in Catalonia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks to the massive help provided by Fonzie, I have now been able to have a database that includes the fourth tier of Spanish football (even though F.C Andorra are in the fifth tier, Fonzie placed the club in Tercera Divison Group 5 (the Catalonian regional group replacing another team. F.C. Andorra have the lowest reputation in the initial divison ) and the two Andorran leagues (thanks again to Fonzie!).

Here are the two links for the two databases:

Andorra.xml - Andorran leagues, taken from the additional leagues thread. Credit to whoever made it.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service - Spain lower leagues plus FC Andorra added in to the leagues. Credit to whoever made it too

As I am just starting it, there is nothing to report yet. But this is going to be epic and such a mission, I will keep you updated as much as necessary. But this is what it's all about. The Andorran people are depending on me...I shall not let them down! Lol. Would be great if others could join aswell

Once again massive thanks to Fonzie for all the help and databases!

Wish me luck

PS Just incase I get bored of Andorra, I have also added the possibilities of the San Marino club/country challenge too

Hi all

Started a thread in "Editing" but thought I would put here where it should belong.

Played the game for ages but had limited myself to established teams such as the European Cup/Europa League teams plus the League 2 to Premiership challenge. Looking through the forum, was intrigued by the Great San Marino challenge (to all involved, looked great and if your still at it, will be interested to hear your progress).

I want to do the same for F.C Andorra and the Andorran National Team. The goal is the same as San Marino (to lead the club to European Cup glory and the nation to European Championship and World Cup glory).

Spanish football league system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Divisiones Regionales de Fútbol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Divisiones Regionales de Fútbol in Catalonia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks to the massive help provided by Fonzie, I have now been able to have a database that includes the fourth tier of Spanish football (even though F.C Andorra are in the fifth tier, Fonzie placed the club in Tercera Divison Group 5 (the Catalonian regional group replacing another team. F.C. Andorra have the lowest reputation in the initial divison ) and the two Andorran leagues (thanks again to Fonzie!).

Here are the two links for the two databases:

Andorra.xml - Andorran leagues, taken from the additional leagues thread. Credit to whoever made it.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service - Spain lower leagues plus FC Andorra added in to the leagues. Credit to whoever made it too

As I am just starting it, there is nothing to report yet. But this is going to be epic and such a mission, I will keep you updated as much as necessary. But this is what it's all about. The Andorran people are depending on me...I shall not let them down! Lol. Would be great if others could join aswell

Once again massive thanks to Fonzie for all the help and databases!

Wish me luck

PS Just incase I get bored of Andorra, I have also added the possibilities of the San Marino club/country challenge too

Wow this is weird, I have just started the exact same challenge except I'm also trying to use a team from the Andorran league (US Santa Coloma, they're one of the best and comfortably win the league so I just holiday) so that I can gain more reputation and maybe help the NT. Also I managed to find somewhere that had the team in the Third Division Group 9 which I think is 5th tier so same as you.

I am currently halfway through the first season and it is hard to attract decent players but am currently 3rd.

View attachment 180805

Have had some solid results

View attachment 180803

There was one amazing 4-4 match where we threw it away so many times, we seem to have a problem with conceding late goals. These results were because of some good (for this standard of league anyway) signings at the start of the season.

View attachment 180806

I got rid of most of the Youths and the players who were less than 2 stars as they just used up the wage bill. The best player I have brought in is

View attachment 180804

Third top scorer in the league, mostly because of his pace, and was good on a free.

Nothing much happened for the NT apart from a 0 - 0 draw with Macedonia and as for the Andorran team playing in the Andorran premier division well we got knocked out of the ECC pretty early on which signalled pretty much the end of the season, although I thought this result was huge considering the stature of the club.

View attachment 180809

Away from home I was very happy, we drew the next leg and went through where we were smashed by Basle in the following round.

I'll post more updates at the end of the season, hopefully when I have promotion!
Good Luck Andorran Challenge Guy!

Last edited:
View attachment 181085

Half of the season gone, a slim lead but a lead nonetheless. Xavier Andorrà is the top scorer, having scored 12 in 17. All looking good.

Hai2u guise. Not kewl tripleposting but what can I do.

segundadivisinb3informa.png

First season in Segunda B3, not bad. Set my target as avoiding relegation, but got a nice top-10 finish. Promotion next season?

fcandorraboardroomfinan.png

This ain't cool though. I hope they give me enough money so we can move to the greener fields of Liga Adelante.

I have started this challenge and will update when I reach the half season mark wth screenshots.

2012/13 END OF SEASON REPORT

segundadivisinb3informa.png

Liga Adelante here we come! We went into the last game against Valencia Mestalla level on points with them, but they were ahead of us because we had drawn our previous encounter and they had a better goal difference. We won 2-0, and advanced into the winners' promotion playoffs. We defended very solidly, and our attacking wasn't bad either. 19 home games played, 17 won, 1 drawn, 1 lost. Best home team.

fcandorrafcandorrafixtu.png

We got drawn against Murcia in the semi final who still played in the La Liga in the 2007/08 season. We lost 2-1 away, but nicked an important away goal in the last minute and cruised to victory at home. Promotion after that semi final win was already secured, but we took the whole Segunda B title by beating Logroñés in the final. 4-1 win at home and a 0-2 loss away was enough to win the title for us.

fcandorrafcandorraplaye.png

The Andorran Xavi, Xavi Sánchez is on fire, like he has been from the very start. 20 assists and eight goals from the playmaker. My best striker Odhiambo has been scoring freely too, he's very good and still keeps improving. My CB pairing Soriba and Baragula have the potential to command the defense when we overtake Barca and Real in a, let's say, five years time.

fcandorraboardroomfinan.png

We have improved a bit on the financial front. With a new sponsorship deal coming in the summer and TV money and everything from Liga Adelante and a possible cup run, I'm fairly confident that we'll even have some money at some time.

jandegrootnewsinbox3.png

This, with other friendlies in New Zealand and elsewhere, helps us too. I didn't expect a team like Schalke to challenge us. We'll probably get beaten 10-0, but at least we'll be £65k richer.

I'll post the team that got us into the Liga Adelante with screenshots. Legends :wub:

---------------Odhiambo-----------------
Konaté-----------------------------Pareja
-----------Sauter----Xavi Sánchez-------
----------------Tunani-------------------
Rizza------------------------------Gómez
-------Baragula---------Soriba-----------
----------------Mahout------------------

I like it a lot! looking forward to see the progress of all the participants.

If anyone wants some advice and ideas to develop a small football country feel free ask, as I happen to have a little experience with that ;)

one question, how many years does it take for a foreign player to gain andorran nationality?

Lawful residents in Andorra may obtain citizenship after 20 years of residence. Children of residents may opt for Andorran citizenship after 18 if they have resided virtually all of their lives in Andorra. Mere birth on Andorran soil does not confer citizenship. Dual nationality is not permitted.

It is not all implemented in FM, quite understandably too. I guess improving FC Andorra's and the Andorran sides' youth academies, setups and recruitments is the only way.

It is not all implemented in FM, quite understandably too. I guess improving FC Andorra's and the Andorran sides' youth academies, setups and recruitments is the only way.

ha pretty much like San Marino, and probably for the same reasons (tax privileges)

makes the challenge harder, but more rewarding!

remember spanish clubs could also produce some andorran youngsters (and usually better than the average local players), especially if:
- they hire staff from andorra
- you (as the national team manager) hire staff from spanish clubs, thus giving them knowledge of andorra

something I've learnt during my long term San Marino challenge...

looks great, id love to try this pretty soon. One question, is there enough youth intake for you for this challenge to be viable for years down the road?

I'm gonna give this one a wee go, like the Spanish lower-league system. :)

There is a Hungarian database work in progress too. That would be an interesting challenge. Win the Champions league, in a **** league, from the 8th tier.

This sounds like a really interesting challenge! Loved the san marino one, so i might give this a go!

Id like to attempt this challenge but when i enable the spanish league file in my game it says to many teams requested for the league de honour any ideas?