maggett

Reaction score
havent found much on him im in 2015 on my game signed him for inter scored quite a few games probly quite good to buy how cheap he is at start

View attachment 73144

Ive just tried buying him for Swansea first season, they want £4Mill for him

Then their trying to rip me off XD

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Couldn't get a work permit for him :S

I bought him once, but i had Naymar and a super Regen as my strikers.. So i didnt get to play him much

Got him in 2016 with havant & waterlooville. Pretty good consistent striker, partnered him with Lukaku. Costs a couple of mil at the start usually, not really worth it though there's better and cheaper youngsters if your looking for a hot prospect.

I signed him in 2012 - aged 20, no caps, £1.1m. Had to loan him to my Polish affiliate for 3 years so he can gain a work permit...but he's knocked in 30 goals in his first season for Arka, and now has 8 caps and 5 goals.

Can't wait for the next two years to pass :(

I'm in need of a cheap forward and so i bought him for my Leverkusen team. He turns out good! Will post a screenie of him later.

whats the best role to play him as?

I put him as a poucher, but I only have him in my first season and I'm utd so he's in my reserves and u18's though:p

Here's him on my game:
7andrejkramaric2.png

bought him from Dinamo 1.3m

hes a wonderkid, have him at united, capable of being almost as good as rooney or aguero

kramaric

i signed him for just over 2 million in my first year with vorskla poltava in ukraine, i'm in my second year and he's won best foreign player twice and is top goalscoreer by far ahead of all of shaktar and dinamo kiev's players, also scored loads for me to get me through the europa league groupstage, quality player, very under rated!

i have bought him before on a previous game but i didn't play it for long before starting a new one so i couldn't give recommendation or anything but he is highly rated irl

i play him as a trequartista next to a poacher
and this r his stats after first season

9AndrejKramaric.png

Saint-Etienne bought him for a near £1million after he banged in 18 goals in 28 games in their title charge,which led them to come second.