Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi as you might know I am the guy who has the "They'll be dancing on the streets of TNS" thread.

However a MOD (or "superMOD" as his title suggests he is) has decided it is in the wrong place, which is fair point and one I shall not argue with, but that thread has been here for 4 MONTHS (to the day) why had it not been dealt with sooner? Nobody else had closed it down and he (Kris, I think) cant have been the only mod to have looked through it.

This has made my mind up and I shan't be taking this save any further. I will post up the save if some can tell me how to do it, the file is 331MB and i have tried zipping and uploading and it is too big still, any ideas guys?

And for Kris ......
"Dancing in the Streets"

On the Sky Sports football show Soccer Saturday, TNS's name is gently mocked by the programme's main presenter, Jeff Stelling. At the end of the day's classified check (in which the Welsh Premier League is always the last set of results given, and in which TNS are often alphabetically last), if TNS have played and won at home, Stelling invariably uses his now famous catchphrase "They'll be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight!", since updated to "dancing in the streets of The New Saints"

Really sorry guys it has been fun.

Colin :( :D

To be fair, there has been fair warning to move any stories to the blogs, which will be better for all.

Feel free to emo quit. The forum design changed completely & warning threads were created.

It's managed to avade the staff, Maybe because we tend to avoid reading the dripple 90% of users post or perhaps due to the fact it's in the LLM section & not the story section.

Really was no need for the emo thread, you could have sent me a PM instead of the attention seeking in the hope that everyone gangs up against the staff member.

Oh and Super Moderator is an official title, it's not someone I conjured up.

Status
Not open for further replies.