Back from The Dead

mark 19 times

Reaction score
Hi, i've not been on here in a while because my mum got quite ill but she's alright now.
Was about October that i stopped coming on here but i'm back now.
Since then i've been unjustly arrested at QPR away and had an incredibly awkward moment with the football manager himself Sir Alex Ferguson.
Also United have entered 'crisis' and fc united are sitting nicely just outside the playoffs
i'm back now

Welcome back, glad to hear your mum is okay.

Do you want to elaborate on this awkward moment with Sir Alex?

Welcome back, glad to hear your mum is okay.

Do you want to elaborate on this awkward moment with Sir Alex?

well, i was asked by a fanzine i write for to do a piece on the tour of OT and how the munich air disaster is no longer mentioned as it's boring for children. There had been some tension between supporters and the club over this, understandably IMO. As expected when me and my mate went on the tour they didn't mention it. We were fuming. My mate went for a coffee in the red cafe and i began writing. I had written about 1/3 of a page when someone patted me on the back and in a deep scottish accent said' what you writing about there, son'. I froze. Words couldn't come out my mouth. My mate muttered about the lack of respect to munich that the tour shows. I was expecting the hair-dryer treatment but he just said ' oh right, i'll leave you to carry on then'. I flopped a chance to properly speak to one of my idols, bad times