[MOD] Irish League System - Looking For Recruits.

dsdsdsdsdsds

Reaction score
Hello folks!

I'm interested in making a mod to update the Irish league system to model it on the one used for Gaelic sports. What does this mean? Well, each of the counties of Ireland (26 in the republic) will have a team for an all-Ireland league + a league of their own. We also might want to integrate the counties' leagues into provincial leagues to mirror the provincial and interprovincial levels of the game in Gaelic sports. Obviously, this is a big endeavour and not one I can undergo by myself. So, I'm looking to see whether any of you lot would be interested in helping out.

In terms of my personal experience, I'm pretty adept with the editor. I've never released any mods, but I have made quite a few for personal use - I've made an Orkney and Shetland database which I might end up releasing at some point, a custom club network based on English seaside towns and a London database. I can also do some graphic design, though there are probably a lot of you out there better at that than me.

Skills Needed:

• Editing the database (this is basically the main and most important one)
  • Designing kits and logos (mostly, we can use ones for the existing GAAs, but there may be some gaps which could need filling)
  • Testing
If you want to help, here's a link to a Discord I've set up to help organise things: https://discord.gg/vwPxdUhdRv

Provisional plan:

Untitled Diagram.drawio (3).png