any Brittish Players worth Signing from a Young age?

• Thread starter Thread starter cleech14
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 7K

cleech14

Reaction score
this is My 1st thread so go easy on Me if Im in the wrong section haha. done loads of re search on Here about potential new Signings and have a huge Shortlist on My Liverpool Save of Foreign young prospects. I much prefer Keeping My Squad as Brittish as Possible. Ive signed Will Hughes and loaned Him Out to Southampton thats pretty much it, is there any other good Young Talents that can be recomended? thanks in advance.

Dele Alli, Danny Ings, Cauley Woodrow, Connor Whikham

james ward-prowse mason benett patrick roberts nathan redmond josh murphy,clyne,(stones,barkley) everton players

Patrick Roberts is on fire for me in my 5th season with Liverpool!Also Jordan Rossiter has developed really well as a regista just in front of the back 4

Develop Jordan Rossiter, if you handle him well, in 3 or 4 seasons he is ready to slot in the first team to further enhanced his development. Others are John Stones, Calum Chambers, James Ward-Prowse, Chamberlain, Sam Byram (average stats but performs well) and Patrick Roberts.

Patrick Roberts,Luke Shaw,Callum Chambers,James Ward-Prowse,Dan Crowley,Dele Alli,Joe Gomez,Nathaniel Chalobah...

Harry Chapman, Adam Armstrong, Freddie Woodman

Future captain and first choice in my team and has already had some England caps!!View attachment 768049

I'm jealous of your Rossiter. He didn't develop at all in my game but :(
But that's the risk you run with the -PAs. They can be high or low.
In FM14, he turned out to be an absolute beast but no luck this term.

Glad to see him doing well though :)

Managed to keep Gerrard around for an extra couple of years so he slotted in as soon as he retired!Had couple of loan spells in the prem that helped I think!!

But yeh Im glad hes developing the way he is!!(H)View attachment 302552

Back