Good luck mate!

Be prepared for another surge in BaP stories! ;)

Good luck mate!

Be prepared for another surge in BaP stories! ;)

Haha. I'm doing the BaP to get me 15+ years into a save so When my guy retires, I'll have a backstory for the Journeyman save. I just didn't feel like starting in 2015 :p I'm quite interested to see what chances and taking over from there :)

How come you can't speak Catalan if you're supposedly born in Barcelona?
Those are some good mentals for a 16 y.o kid, which is good since the path from La Masia to the first squad is extremely long and hard.

I wish you the best of lucks, you'll need it. ^^

Great to see Javier back! Loved the journeyman last year, looking forward to it!

How come you can't speak Catalan if you're supposedly born in Barcelona? [/Spoiler]

That is a good question. I must ave missed that :p

those are some good mentals for a 16 y.o kid, which is good since the path from La Masia to the first squad is extremely long and hard.

I wish you the best of lucks, you'll need it. ^^
I seriously doubt I'll get a first team contract at the club but it's part of this characters lore; he starts at the Barca youth setup. I expect him to stay in Spain but play for 2-3 different clubs.

View attachment 177239

View attachment 177237View attachment 177238

Having broken into the Barcelona B team at the age of 16, I was feeling pretty good about my first footsteps
into professional football. My preferred position is playing behind a midfield pair as a holding midfielder; I can
see more of the game and help screen the defense to add that extra bit of security. I've been closely watching
Busquets in Training to try learn as much as I can from him.

Segunda Division B3

View attachment 177236
We had a decent season as gave us a shot of promotion to the Spanish second tier.
Though we've been handed a mouth watering clash against Real Madrid Castilla:
The little Classico.

View attachment 177235

View attachment 177232

View attachment 177231

I got called up for the Spanish u19's for their European Championship Qualifying campaign, which was
a very proud moment but it sadly ended with an injury against Wales. We also finished 2nd behind
Sweden which means we missed out of the next round and I'll miss the Little Classico because of
the injury. Now to rest up and get ready for next season.

View attachment 177230

View attachment 177172

Back from injury and straight back into first team action. My second season at Barcelona B earned me
a new contract untill the 2020 season.

View attachment 177165
View attachment 177166

Segunda Division Promotion Play-off

Semi-Final First Leg

Semi-Final Second Leg
View attachment 177157
Gutted to loose our spot in the Promotion Play-off Final. We'll have a second bite at the cherry
though as we drop down into the Second Phase Playoffs.

View attachment 177156

View attachment 177096

View attachment 177073View attachment 177070

Another good season for Barcelona B. I get my second winners medal and have another
shot at promotion after missing out at the last hurdle last season.

View attachment 177071

Segunda Division B 1st Phase Play-off First Leg

Segunda Division B 1st Phase Play-off Second Leg

View attachment 177066

Failure to get an away goal cost us here in the 1st phase Knock-Outs. We'll drop down
to the 2nd phase.

Segunda Division B 2nd Phase Play-off First Leg

Segunda Division B 2nd Phase Play-off Second Leg
View attachment 177062

Segunda Division B 2nd Phase Play-off Second Leg
View attachment 177060
Boom!!!! Promoted. Only took us three years.

17 passing! Man the stats are coming on great and so are the performances. Will be interesting to see who ends up taking you on loan.