lachymac

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have a 150 million dollar transfer budget and i just want to know who you guys think are the best players on the game

1st season?

Anyway, some excellent players are :

GK: Donnarumma, Horn, Rulli, Leno, Ter Stegen, Scuffet, Butland
RB: Lahm, Jedvaj, Mayke, Mario Fernandes, Florenzi
CB: Romagnoli, Stones, Bartra, Laporte, Dragovic, Hummels, Varane, Sule, Ginter, Balanta
LB: Rodriguez, Targett, Jorge, Alaba, Digne, Bernat
DM/CM: Lucas Romero, Hojbjerg, Gundogan, Strootman, Nainggolan, Kondogbia, Sergi Samper, Riechedly Bazoer, Pogba, Kovacic, Alli, Dier
MR/AMR: Douglas Costa, Bernardo Silva, Guedes, Gabriel Barbosa, Embolo
ML/AML: Koke, Leroy Sane, Reus, Neymar, Hazard, Griezmann, Depay
AMC: Isco, Ozil, Odegaard, Firmino, Pastore, Coutinho, Oscar, Lincoln, Eriksen
ST: Origi, Berardi, Icardi, Vietto, Dybala, Kane, Vardy, Martial

Dollars? Which currency do you mean? (US $? Canadian? Australian? Or you mean Pounds?)

Anyway, I'm talking in Euros, so you can make a good squad with 150M but it depends of which team you play with as well (for its attractivity (reputation)). And obviously which league?

But since you ask for THE BEST players, I'll go with:

GK: Neuer, Courtois, De Gea
RB: Lahm, Azpilicueta, Zabaleta, Carvajal
DC: Thiago Silva, Kompany, Ramos, Boateng
LB: Alaba
DM: Busquets, Matic
CM: Pogba, Vidal, Marchisio, Kroos, Modric
AML: Ronaldo, Neymar, Hazard
AMC: Ozil, Isco, James Rodriguez
AMR: Messi, Alexis Sanchez, Bale
ST: Suarez, Aguerro, Ibra

But I doubt you'll get that far with 150M of... whatever currency.

I'll still look at the list in the previous post, which doesn't give you THE BEST ONE at the moment, but can definitely turn into world class. It's a good one, I'll just add to it:

GK:
RB: Bellerin, Passlack
DC: Rugani, Zouma, Marquinhos, Gimenez, Vallejo,
LB: Jorge, Gaya, Kurzawa
DM/CM: Verratti, Tielemans, Ruben Neves, Cubas, Thiago Maia, Renato Sanches
AM-L/R/C: Zivkovic, Odegaard
ST: Morata

Last edited:
Bellerin has been amazing every time I've used him usually averaging an assist every 2-3 games when he runs with the ball down the right I have seen him run from near his own box and just out pace everyone down the wing and whip a ball in. Also I have seen twice when he has crossed in a ball that has gone over the keepers head and scored. Yes I know this is a poor cross however his crossing deliveries are actually very good and at the end of the day I've seen him score two goals from "impossible" places. I'd sped a lot of money on his of needs be

These two are probably not what you're looking for, but Vincent Abubakar and Divock Origi have always performed very consistently for me. I usually end up buying one or both at the start of a career.

Lachymac, I wouldn't recommend you buying players that are older than 28 years and you'd better invest in young players