Well the Skin is: Elegans 2. Download Link: Elegans 2 - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

But he downloaded the background image from a different skin. Thats what he wrote on his thread.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ning/83821-target-man-tactic-raikan007-2.html - Post 17.

how do u do that then. pls tell me. cuz im bored of the defaults too :p

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

edit: right, i alreayd now now how to bring in backgrounds like what raikan has, but when i go to the messages, the new ones are highlighted in blue, and my background is also BLUE. make m eyes confusing. any way i can change the colour of the messages highlight. ?

how do u do that then. pls tell me. cuz im bored of the defaults too :p

I don't have the slightest of clues, ask Raikan himself, if I find out how to do it, i'm having some fine looking woman as my background :p

I don't have the slightest of clues, ask Raikan himself, if I find out how to do it, i'm having some fine looking woman as my background :p

u mean the background.

well start at the original folder, and go to graphics/backgrounds. then bring in a pic, rename it as the one to replace and reload the skin in game. done :p

u mean the background.

well start at the original folder, and go to graphics/backgrounds. then bring in a pic, rename it as the one to replace and reload the skin in game. done :p

But where do I find the original background that comes with the skin?