Anyone you know in FM 11?

Ben

I am a biased ****.
Reaction score
Anyone you know in FM 11?

Just been having a little search around the game and spotted John Courtney in Tranmere's U-18's! Used to be his best mate and grew up with the lad, always played in the same teams as him until he got snapped up by Chester, then moving on to Tranmere. He is a top goalkeeper, terrific shot-stopper, made up to see him on the game.

To be fair the FM scouts have got him near enough spot on. Personally think he is a lot quicker but it has always been his kicking which has been his weak spot, hopefully he can rectify it. Would love to see him playing pro in the future, top lad.

So, do you know anyone in Football Manager 2011?

Sam Ives - Plays for Cambridge United - His sister is in my form.

My sisters boyfriend's cousin is in the Blackburn reserves...can't think of the name xd

Dave Syers (cousin) at Bradford City. Underrated in the game considering he's Bradford's top scorer this season.

If Raheem Sterling is in it I know him. I'm a friend of a friend on Nile Ranger and my dads boss was neighbours with Michael Brown when he was at Fulham.

Also, my ex-foster brother used to live with Victor Moses before he turned into a Premier League player and was in the Crystal Palace youth teams. Hoping Boreham Wood have the real players too as I might know a few of them :)

Chris Lines - My family are friends with the Lines family

Gary Mabbutt - Not sure if he's in FM but my Dad used to be in the same class as him !

I know noboby, except on edited databases so I can see myself :p

I envy you ALL :(

Dan Owers - Plays for York City U18 went to my school, and goes to the same college as me.

Jamie Hopcutt - Known him since I was 3-4.. Did play for York has been released so should be a free on the game.

Not personally but my dad used to go to the wmc with Glynn Snodin

Lol at Luke, you always prefer Wayne Brown. Might be awkward if he saw your comments :p

Bradden Inman(Newcastle Res), my cousin went to school with him, met a few times.
Gary Martin(Boro) - Mam's best friends son.
Adam Watson(Leeds) - Cousin

Might add Lamar Powell if he's in the game, went to my school and made a mug out of me during football in P.E

i haven't find him cause no greek quickstart but i know grigoris karavelis..he is at the coaching stuff of greek national team..mainly he is a gk coach..he is also a teacher at university and has a phd on sports so i think he is a pretty well-equiped coach(at least in real life,i don't know how good in the game as he is not very famous at fans)
i learned some things from him for the world cup..one charachteristic is that in argentina the guy that looks like being the one that plans the tactics was veron(either if his was playing or he was at bench he seemed to be the one that gave tactical instructions to the squad)

Ian Holloway- lived 5 minutes from where i used to and went to school with my mum. Technically dont know him but hes somewhat associated.