Are Rangers About To Be Bought Over

ianhall65

Fake Mod
Reaction score
Hi folks ive just heard Rangers are about to be bought over by Craig Whyte he is a guy from Motherwell i wil post the message i got about him it's looking very promising.

Craig Whyte is in pole position to buy the club from Sir David Murray and the bank.

One of his companies, Tixway UK is registered in Bath Street, Glasgow, and is capitalised at £2,001,000. The parent company is ...Liberty International Holdings Ltd with, according to accounts, a total net worth of £773 Million. The deal will be for the current level of the debt (around £30million) plus a payment to Sir David of £6million - the same amount he paid for the club when he gained control over 20 years ago.

Mr Whyte is a former pupil of Kelvinside Academy who currently resides in the refurbished Castle Grant on Speyside.

He has many business interests including plant hire, corporate recovery, ticketing and commodity trading.

Mr Whyte has had a corporate box at Ibrox for many years and splits his time between Monaco, Scotland and London

Where did you hear this? I sincerely doubt it, there's been talk for ages.

My friend told and it's on alot of forums also supposed to be front page of the record tomorrow

We will see if it happens it will be a good thing and if it doesn't same old story :( but i fought i would share with everyone

We will see if it happens it will be a good thing and if it doesn't same old story :( but i fought i would share with everyone

Yeah, but I guess Rangers will be bought one day anyway. Murray wants to sell, but I doubt he'd sell now, with it going so well in the Champions League. He definitely wouldn't sell for less anyway, which would make it more expensive to buy, ergo less people will want to.

Well this Whyte has a box at Ibrox so he is clearly a Rangers man and that might make him want the club more but he is also rummored to be in partnership with Andrew Elis and we all know what happened the last time he tried to buy Rangers

These rumours will always circulate now and then. Papers will be lacking news at the moment and it's not been brought up in a while.

Just don't pay attention to everything you hear.

Well Sky Sports are reoprting on it now so it has got some credibility all in all this would be great for Scottish football as a whole

This is bad news...Whyte needs to stay clear of that Ellis guy...Whyte going it alone might be good i suppose, But not with Ellis he is a crook

This is bad news...Whyte needs to stay clear of that Ellis guy...Whyte going it alone might be good i suppose, But not with Ellis he is a crook

That was my foughts exactly but Whyte is loaded and if the reports are true of a £20 Million warchest i will take Ellis aswell we need his cash

I would take the deal anyway, the man is estimated at just under 1billion

So, his spokesman said that they would spent 25m in the next year.
All of this apparantly btw ^

That was my foughts exactly but Whyte is loaded and if the reports are true of a £20 Million warchest i will take Ellis aswell we need his cash

Reports on STV News tonight was a £25 million warchest over 5 years. (not great but certainly better than what we've had in recent seasons)