Are there any free alternatives to FMRTE?

Velveti

Reaction score
Does the game's editor allow live, in game editing?

No the games editor doesnt allow you to do this. FMRTE is the only major and 'trusted' save game editor out there.

What Jake said, and SI currently have no intentions of making one (no public intentions anyway) due to the fact that real time editors can break saves

I just need to make one minor change, I don't to buy the editor and not have any use of it. Plus I'm broke.

I just need to make one minor change, I don't to buy the editor and not have any use of it. Plus I'm broke.

there is no other option. if you need that badly its 1 euro

Your broke but bought the game and have a computer ????

It cost 1 Euro

come on guys! people are making effort to make this! It is 1 euro donation!!!

Some people don't have the means to transfer funds online.

I agree with Foss, just want to sort it out, I'm 15, I don't have a credit card!

Then you will have to learn to live without an editor
The game isn't that hard without it ;)

you can download a free editor through steam. go on tools and you will see it.

You dont need a credit card. you just need paypal

so how did you make a donation to change the moto thing next to your name?

I used my mobile phone mate, thats what I mean. I would have no problems if it was through my mobile.

would be helpful if people stopped patronising people for not buying the full game and help. its a help forum not a advertising page. does anybody know a free one i'd like to buy full version but i dont have a credit card so can't

Some of us cannot be bothered with the hassled of paying for stuff online. Like me, I buy stuff off Ebay and play.com but only because there trusted websites.

it´s really stupid that i have to make a donation to use a program like that!