Arsenal (3rd save ;p) Season by Season

rehan14

Reaction score
Arsenal+125+year+crest.jpg
View attachment 233246

After all my threads... I finally thought I would put it 'all on the line' with my standings, tactics, transfers & advise...

Please enjoy and leave comments...

View attachment 233245

"Fluid" playing style with "Short" passing & "Always" closing down... Worked wonders for me (H)

Last edited:

2011/12

IN
Lorenzo Crisetig (1.9m)
Douglas Costa (9.25m)
Vaclav Kadlec (3.6m)

OUT
Rosicky (2.3m)
Arshavin (7.75m)
Chamakh (7.25m)
Mannone (1.5m)
Almunia (1.8m)

LOAN
Chamberlain, Wellington Silva, Chu Young, Bendtner, Vela, Bartley, Coquelin

View attachment 233386 View attachment 233389

COMPETITIONS

League: Winners
League Cup: Quarters
F.A Cup: Winners
Champions Lge: Winners

*Summary*

What a season!!! Couldn't have wished for much better. Douglas & Kadlec proved to be inspirational signings (once again) Getting Wishere & Diaby back were like new signings. I trained Gibbs tackling and switched him to train with defenders rather then the default general. Koscielny is a fantastic defender so do not be hasty and sell him.

Won the league by 10 points over spurs :p... Beat Everton 2-1 in a close F.A cup final... Champions League was epic... In the quarters (vs bayern) in the 2nd leg @ emirates (lost 2-1 1st leg) I had went down to 10 men after 20 mins and was getting dominated throughout the game... koscielny headed in the 93rd minute winner!!! Beat CSKA 5-1 aggregate in semi... Beat Real Madrid 2-1 in final with Douglas getting winner in 112th minute

*Aim*

Want to retain the League and have a good run in the cups with perhaps another trophy or maybe 3 ;)

Last edited:

2012/13

IN

Daniel Sturridge (2.7m)
Sime Vrsaljko (2.5m)
Garcia Calvate (200k)
Carlos Fierro (1.3) signed pre contract in 2011
Ozdenur (725k)
Matt Briggs (2.5m) bad signing
Guilherme (2.2m)

OUT
Bendtner (5.25m)
Vela (4.8m)
Lansbury (2.4m)
Fabianski (2.2m)
Arteta (10.0m)
Squilacci (975k)
Santos (4.7m)

LOAN
Miyaichi, Chu Young, Coquelin, Wellington, Ozdenur, Garcia Calvate, fierro

View attachment 233403 View attachment 233404

COMPETITIONS

League: Runner-up
League Cup: Winners
F.A Cup: Winners
Champions Lge: Quarters

Community: Winners
Super Cup: Winners
World Club: Winners

*Summary*

Got brought back down to earth after the amazing 1st season. It is nice that I have won everything possible in the first 2 seasons. Vrsaljko has proven to be Mr Reliable as he can play rb/lb,cm which has been brilliant. Bartley made great strides and is a future star. Briggs proved to be awful for me. Guilherme is the future best gk and douglas & kadlec just keep getting better. Chamberlain made good, solid progress as well.

Finished 5 points behind Man City. Losing 3 of last 4 away games killed it. City beat me 1-0 @ emirates in april so they deserved it. Won league cup without conceding a goal and beat birmingham in final (REVENGE)... Beat derby 2-0 in f.a cup final... Got outclassed by Madrid 2-0 @ bernabeu and drew 1-1 @ home... They went on to beat bayern 5-0 in final

*Aim*

Want to win the league by all accounts and am willing to spoil myself in the transfer market... With my excellent transfers I have £172 million to spend so am going for hazard or neymar. A good right back as well so that vrsaljko can be backup lb. Give Fierro one more season of loan football and then will become the BEAST of the game

Last edited: