aizo4576

Reaction score
Hey guys,

In second season at the moment, and I'm very happy with my team. I have good players in every position, but my LB isn't 'world class'. I have Tsepo Masilela, amazing amazing buy for just 250k, but I think it's about time I upgrade. I'll have about £30m to spend on an Attacking LB. They will be used in the Wing Back(Auto) Role.

So my question is, can anyone suggest anyone? How does Lahm play as a Lb?

Lahm wont sign mate, doubt it anyway, his wages are sky high too:

Georgiy Schennikov
- CSKA
Juan Manual Vargas - Fiorentina
Gabriel Silva - Palmeiras
Mattia Cassani - Palermo
Michel Bastos - Lyon

Thanks, as always you show up with a list of good players :D How you do it, I do not know, but well done

My shortlist is as follows:
Criscito
Olsson
Cassani
Monreal

Who do you think would be best out of those?

Monreal and Cassani would be cheap and have low wages(Under 60k 0_0) so it looks like Cassani is the favourite...I have a young LB with 3.5* potential, but he won't be ready for a few years, so I just need someone until then.

Last edited:
Think no more mate, Azpilicueta is the real deal.

"Ooh but he's a RB".

Non-sense. Train him for one month as a LB and you have yourself the best one in the bizz. ;)

Cristico!
I very much trust your judgement, but is he really worth an extra few million + Possibly 40k more per week?(Over Cassani, and bearing in mind that I will only need them for a few years)

Will check out Azpilicueta too :)

EDIT - Just looked at him, and as well as having a very awesome name, Azpilicueta's stats seem to be better suited to the Wing Back(Auto) role...

Think no more mate, Azpilicueta is the real deal.

"Ooh but he's a RB".

Non-sense. Train him for one month as a LB and you have yourself the best one in the bizz. ;)

you remind me of this scene from Lord of the Rings :) well Gollum in particular :p lol

Gollum_not_listening.jpeg

You said you wanted an attacking Full Back, and that's what he is. His stats will suit anything from Full back to Wide Midfielder, and I'm sure he'll perform well in any of those

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

you remind me of this scene from Lord of the Rings :) well Gollum in particular :p lol

Gollum_not_listening.jpeg

Hahahaha. Excellent mate

Last edited:
Thanks, JD :) I don't think I can look beyond Azpilicueta. Just looks to good for the role :) Gotta wait a few months though, as it is only the end of October xD

No one mention Leighton Baines? :S

Lahm wont sign mate, doubt it anyway, his wages are sky high too:

Georgiy Schennikov
- CSKA
Mattia Cassani - Palermo
Michel Bastos - Lyon

Aly cissokho is the best LB ive found besides the Evra Contrao plus cissokho is who i use to replace evra because he the same stats !! plus michel bastos is a winger and at best a Wing back..... he will be a bad LB his stats arent that great for a LB

Georgiy Schennikov - CSKA
Mattia Cassani - Palermo
Michel Bastos - Lyon
Aly cissokho - Lyon

why has no1 said alexis from barca!! bargain at bout 600k!! i jst sold him in 2016 for £19mill!! can play rb.lb.dc,dm

Alex Sandro (Santos). Also worth having a look at, very versatile player.
Or Lucas Digne (Lille) maybe. Just signed him as a replacement for Aly Cissokho in my L'OL save, had to pay a staggering €27.5mil... ugh. Not sure how he is as an attacking full-back; only played him a few matches yet to settle in.