Arsenal Bila Tserkva - The T4 (Taking To The Top)

gthame1992

Reaction score
Manager: Grant Thame
Past Exp: Sunday League Footballer
Nationally: English

Waking up in a hotel room in Ukraine, I feel normal but thinking of feeling ill, I about to start my first job in Ukraine, walking down to the stairs (I like the stairs good work out in the morning), I'm thinking about getting breakfast here at the hotel or at the training ground. I choose to get it at the hotel as I would be 3 hours early to my first job, so for breakfast I didn't fancy anything from the hot food menu so I just picked some simple toast with plenty of jam, finished that, so I called for a Taxi to take me to Stadion Trudovi rezervy, in Bila Tserkva, to meet up with Yuriy Horobets the chairman of Arsenal Bila Tserkva, they only came to the football game in 2006 with winning promotion to the Ukrainian First League in the 2009/2010 season, so here I am, at the stadium ready for the ambition I've been waiting for.

Arsenal_BT.png

Arsenal Bila Tserkva
View attachment 225082*View attachment 225083*View attachment 225084

Met up with the chairman and talked season expectation, they were looking at avoiding relegation, but I thought I can get the team to mid table, so I picked mid table, no transfer budget so I have to look for free transfers to build the squad.

Transfers
View attachment 225085View attachment 225086View attachment 225087View attachment 225088View attachment 225089View attachment 225090View attachment 225091

I'm quite happy with the players I have brought into the club, 1 on loan.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently in October.

Friendlies was done before I took over.
View attachment 225092

League Matches.
View attachment 225093

Cup Matches
View attachment 225094

Happy with what I'm seeing in matches sitting in 4th place in the league just over the target I said I would be able to do.
View attachment 225107

Game file corrupted, while the story was being a pain and sending me to the Beta 2006 Demo thread. So any mods looking at this, please delete this thread.