Shukhratbek

Reaction score
Hiya,

I wonder if there's a bug in the game relating to Arsenal.. In the football manager game they always seems to be the best team.. I play in Italian league so this doesn't concern me.. but still kinda funny in my game, they won Champions League in 2012 and 2013.. They beat Real Madrid 4:0 in the final.... in the group stages they beat Barcelona with a score of 5:1... Ramsey scored 4 goals against Barcelona! )) Also the weirdest thing is that players like Nicklas Bendther and Maroune Chamakh are world class! Bendther still playing for Arsenal in my game, scored about 30 goals for them and got nominated for World Player of the Year as well... in real life, the guy is ****, could barely stay in Sunderland first team...

Football Manager 2012 is much more realistic when it comes to players and teams usually.. but this just doesn't seem to apply to Arsenal... they always win Premier League and Champions League easily in the game... makes me think gotta be a bug or smth...

okay, they are not a bad team.. but still when was the last time they won anything at all.. 6 years, was it.. and why all of their players are so good when in real life they are good prospects and turn out average.. with the exceptions of players like Fabregas of course...

any thoughts? :)

Last edited:
You seem to know everything about Arsenal. Funny cos most of our players in every position are up there among best in league.

You seem to know everything about Arsenal. Funny cos most of our players in every position are up there among best in league.

I'm not an Arsenal hater, mate.. :) I support an Italian club called Lazio, in case you thought I was a Spurs or Chelsea fan... just making a point about Arsenal in the game.. i like the way they play football.. but as we are talking about Football Manager game here this was smth i found a bit strange... that is all.. ) Alex Song is for example a brilliant player, he was outstanding this season but you can't argue about players like Chamakh and Bendther who are nowhere near good enough to wear an Arsenal shirt...

Last edited:
I'm not an Arsenal hater, mate.. :) I support an Italian club called Lazio, in case you thought I was a Spurs or Chelsea fan... just making a point about Arsenal in the game.. i like the way they play football.. but as we are talking about Football Manager game here this was smth i found a bit strange... that is all.. ) Alex Song is for example a brilliant player, he was outstanding this season but you can argue about players like Chamakh and Bendther who are nowhere near good enough to wear an Arsenal shirt...

Well Bendtner has obvious ability, but the problem for him is his attitude. I have no doubt him leaving Arsenal this summer. Chamakh was pretty decent for Arsenal when RVP was injured last season. Had good service from Wilshere. Then RVP was fit and Chamakh was sidelined and hasn't been same.

That's not in my 12.0.0 database game.

I've not started any with the latest, though.

To be honest, most things seems unrealistic until they happen. If at the start of this season FM had predicted Chelsea would win the ECL with an interim manager everyone would be shouting 'omg so unrealistic', maybe in the next few years Arsenal will dominate?

Arsenals end of season form shows what a good team they are. In fact they have been close to winning the title every year since 2004 just fell off towards the end because of injuries, fatigue and so on. With any team it is about confidence and winning is the best form (look at Man City this year)

The game is not unrealistic good players being given game time and scoring breeds confidence, confidence breeds more goals it is why guys like Rooney, Ronaldo, Messi, Henry and now RVP score so many goals