Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hi guys/gals

I've just sold fabregas in jan 2012 for 43 million pounds and i need a midfielder to replace him, i'm on the verge of buying sissoko from toulouse but i need another 1/2 centre midfielders.

any suggestions?

thanks.

Reaction score
If you don't have money Mika Vayrynen is very good if you have money Hamsik Witsel Defour Ganso Pastore...

Reaction score
Mika Vayrynen isn't very good with only 2 star as his potential, i've put a bid in for witsel and defour :)

Reaction score
Toni Kroos, Mario Gotze, Aaron Ramsey, Ganso/Paulo Henrique

Reaction score
Ramsey, as Wenger's too much of a chicken-**** to bring in another top-class playmaker

Reaction score
Guilano, he isnt world class, but he is my backup for Fabregas, and he's doing a good job.
And he is cheap :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yoann Gourcuff for me has been very good if it's big money, Jordan Henderson is also good but cheaper

Reaction score
Jadson from Ukrainean team Shaktar. He's Natural in both CM and AMC and I can always get him for less than 10 mil. :D