aizo4576

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Got a £45m budget left, and I want to sign a new DMC. They have to be solid, and I'd much rather they were an already developed player, ready to go straight in to the team. At the moment I'm looking at De Rossi, but he could cost £50m+ :/

Also, can you suggest any other improvements to my team?

GK: Szczesny
RB: Sagna
CB: Djourou
CB: Sakho
LB: Masilela
DMC: Song
MC: Ramsey
AMC: Wilshere
AML: Neymar
AMR: Gervinho/Neymar
ST: Rossi/RVP

Off the top

Now:
Fellianni
Mohamed Sissoko

Future:

Rodwell
Witsel

Fellianni seems like a good shout, thanks :)

I would have got M'Vila or Sissoko, but the player needs to have good tackling/marking. They're set on the defend duty...

fellaini is a great buy you can normally get him for 8 mill ni the first season but dunno about second sorry

Etienne Capoue (Toulouse FC) is worth having a look at. Though I do think M'Vila is your best option. I usually play him in a supporting role but I reckon he'd also do great in a defending role. Best (young) DMC in the game imho.

Lassana Diarra
Jermaine Jones is awesome for any side..
Anthony Annan

Annan and Fellaini the favourites so far....although none of them match up to De Rossi :/

Is De Rossi worth 40m? Or should I just buy Fellaini and Annan, then use the money elsewhere?

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Any other suggestions? I just can't decide :/

Marouane Fellaini - Cheap cost, Cheap wages - Proven premiership player.

De Rossi - High price, Very high wages - Not proven in premiership.

Only 1 winner here if you ask me personally.

Also Fellaini is a terror in the air on corners, high stats and afro-power! (H)

Fellaini is cheap that's right,and he is a good DMF ,I also recommend to you: Yann M'vila,Moussa Sissoko,Simon Rolfes is a very good DMF he got a lot of experience (28 years) and is also Cheap,You can buy Vertonghen and use him as DMF like Belgium. Or i think the best choice you can try to buy Pepe from Real Madrid,he is CD but he works perfect on DMF as ball winning midfielder.I think De Rossi is a good player but he is very expensive 40-45 m.

Kara, cheap and efficient. 15 tackling, 15 marking, 17 heading.