Gromit243

Reaction score
Any suggestions, I could get Lloris for 30m!

Any other suggestions..

Onur Kivrak - Trabzonspor
Volkan Demirel - Fenerbahce
Maarten Steklenburg - Ajax
Igor Akinfeev - CSKA
Time Wiese - Werder Bremen
Jhonny Da Silva - Tucarembco
Renan - Avai
Diego Lopes - Villareal
Sebastian Frey - Fiorentina

If I had 30M to spend on Lloris I would prefer a cheaper and better option like Adler.

Also, take a look at Neuer and Akinfeev.

Stephane Ruffier's a relatively cheap shout. Otherwise, Joe Hart for 22 mil-ish.

Neuer/Adler/Akinfeev and Hart are arguably better than Lloris and would be cheaper.

Courtois from Genk, usually around 2.7M
Id use as backup and buy an older keeper that only has 2 seasons left
(like man utd did with van der sar)

That way you have an experienced keeper and a very promising 18 year old

Stekelenberg or Romero can be got for around £5-7m each, great keepers and both have quite a few years left in them

Get Lloris. He's absolute quality in my L'OL game. His value lies around €25M so €30M would be a very good deal imho.
If you want a cheap one, go for Enyeama (H. Tel-Aviv). Doesn't get any cheaper for that quality.

Personally on my arsenal saves (and yes i am a gunner :p ) i quite like Samir Handanovic. He may not be the best, may not have the stats, and cost quite a fair bit more than cheaper quality, but for me, he seems to do the job very very well. I have found that he plays 2x better than the stats that SI have given him. BUT the major sticking point is the 8-15m he costs to pick up from udinese, but for me he is always the first buy i have on my Arsenal saves. Just wish wenger would actually buy someone like handanovic

Yeah Handanovic always seems to do pretty well on my saves, too. Usually gets MoM vs my Fiorentina team. Started to annoy me. :p

I agree with the manuel neur suggestion! i bought him for 29 million in the first season and he is unbeatable, i literally conceded 12 goals all season! :)

De Gea? Think he has like a 17m release clause.