ghetto2ice

Reaction score
Hi im currently arsenal first season january transfer window. Using wally summer 11 update and the new signings are quite bad. Im looking for a top class left back and striker as santos ja a headless chicken and chamakh cant hit a barn door. Got 50 mill to spend. Who should I get for an immediate impact?

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Sorry typo I was meant to say andre santos is a headless chicken and chamakh cant hit a barn door

how is santos a headleas chicken ? u sure , cuz arene didnt get him from Venkys FARM ;)

He probs spent his whole summer with the venkys especially with buys such santos and benayoun lol

like is santos attack more instead of defending. if thats the case, then get players like lucas dinge (sp) at lille.

Yh I need someone whos capable of both. Santos is great attacking but useless defending. I was going to buy baines as I don't have time to train a youngster or regen at the moment

Leighton Baines and Hulk, hands down my two best signings ever.

baines is fine, but somehow in my other arsenal save, he become too home sick about everton.
but aly cissoko is a good one too.

Who is better between hulk and cavani? Got a bid of 30mill acepted for cavani but if hulk is better and cheaper I would rather get him. P.s how much do you think I can get cissokho for?

Cavani is the bees knees :) Hulk is great but a lot of people complain about he wastes chances by blasting the ball at goal.. Cavani is the most complete striker in the game and is worth every cent you will pay for him!

you can always play Hulk out wide however :)

thanks guys. wish i could buy hulk as well but I got no money left after i buy baines n cavani. im goin to try and sell chamakh and park to raise some funds

Hulk is the man he hardly wastes chances for me in 3 seasons at Arsenal for me he has scored 127 goals in all competitions including setting a new Champions league record with 16 goals and a new Premier league record with 37 goals in 35 appearances. Plus he is about 15m cheaper than Cavani is in the new updates I've seen.

really my scouts are saying ive got to bid at least £35 mill for him useless *******. cavani first game 4 goals and 1 assist.

I would assume Hulk would be more than what they wanted for him in the 11.3 update (even though it is not the official update you are currently using) as he had a storming season that just passed for Porto!

where do you get the official one because I am using wallys summer 11

The 11.3 update always wants tons for him the update that LFC Marshall put out right after the Cesc Fabregas transfer to Barca you can get him for around 15m I paid 16.5m because I thought they would reject it. What role do you use Cavani in?

as a complete striker. RVP is main striker but he has only played 3 games in 6 months because of injuries

I presume you've already made your choices, but concerning fullbacks, defence should always always be the priority attributes and then attacking second. Sounds logical I guess, but providing any fullback has all the right defence stats and good positioning, he can still afford to have rubbish attacking attributes and still pick up a fair few assists.

The reason behind this is that even if a fullback has 10 crossing, usually the opposition won't pick him up so he has more time to deliver. All that to make one very simple point, Cheik M'Bengué would have been a great buy at left back :)