Arsenal Tactic, heeelp!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sebhes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3K

Sebhes

Reaction score
does anybody have a good Arsenal tactic with plenty of goals and stuff like that? Every tactic that I used was really ****, couldn't win a game with an average premier league's team.

which version of this tactic do you recommend? btw thanks ;)

To be honest none of these tactics don't work, I am gettin sick of that, My Arsenal is 8th in Premier League this is way too bad ...

Szczesny - Gibbs Koscielny Mertesacker Debuchy - Lucas Silva (or Arteta it depends) - Ramsey Wilshere - Santi Cazorla(as winger) Alexis (as winger) - Giroud / Welbeck. Can't figure out what's going on it really sucks in my case..

Go to the tactics section of FMBase and download bebeto (version 1) tactic.

Szczesny - Gibbs Koscielny Mertesacker Debuchy - Lucas Silva (or Arteta it depends) - Ramsey Wilshere - Santi Cazorla(as winger) Alexis (as winger) - Giroud / Welbeck. Can't figure out what's going on it really sucks in my case..

ill be the douchy guy to say it... you are never going to "figure out whats going on" if you are using other people's tactics. take maybe an hour or two and read some guides from the SI Games forum in the tactics section, there are a bunch stickied at the top that are worth your time. Then you can create your own tactic and always know whats going on. It doesnt take nearly as long as some people think, im a working attorney in the US with a child, if I have the time to do it, I know you do.

lots of folks on this forum have said fm15 is different, plug and play tactics dont work, so either you arent making any tweaks or the tweaks you are making dont work because you arent sure what to do. Plus, you can win the league with arsenal with the tactic the computer creates for you :), so you are doing something wrong, ha.

This year you simply MUST adjust your tactics to the opposition. Those guides will help you understand how the whole thing works. do it!

I'd love to dude, but I'm the underdog, I am really **** at creating tactic, I've already read the guide stuff but tbh I still don't know how to do that but I'll continue to make efforts, appreciate your reply, cheers.

Create your own tactics to suit your team and players. I dont buy the idea of downloading other team tactics and using it. they created it using the team at their disposal. what that means is that you possibly have to start a new game and buy players just to suit it. why dont you buy players you actually wanna manage and have fun since you bought the game? there is no disgrace in losing a lot of matches just so you can tweak your tactics and have one that suits you and your team. that way you can then start a new save. get the actual players you need and go on to become a world beater. thats what i do. i tweak and twist till i feel excited. then i finally start a long term save. i dont win all matches but i dont lose many as well since i get more experience this time and i usually tweak with opposition in mind usually. yeah plug and play can be annoying this year but works for me 80%. i just change mentality and a few details in tough away matches. i usually want my team extremely fluid with one tactic for about 5 years so its embedded in them thats why.

Back