Arsenal Tactic - Problems

• Thread starter Thread starter Tomas360
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 5K

Tomas360

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've had a lot of bad results with this tactic, which for me has no flaws. What should I do?
I like intensive, short pass, fluid football. But they don't seem to do any of that.

Finishing is bad, passing too.

Hope someone can help
View attachment 197809

if you find out the answer to hitting the target. let me know. i think my tactic is excellent. good possesion and passing. loads of shots but they are all blocked or off target.

if you find out the answer to hitting the target. let me know. i think my tactic is excellent. good possesion and passing. loads of shots but they are all blocked or off target.

Do you also use this tactic? Is it working well?

Giroud has always been good for me, but he usually needs time. I think I'll train Walcott to cross better, and focus crosses onto Target Man.

You want to play a short passing game yet use Giroud as a target man? I think the role you're looking for is a DLF

Thank you, I will change that in my tactic too, it makes sense

Could be tempo related. It's quite high at Control already and you've increased it more. Are players rushing their decisions?

Could be tempo related. It's quite high at Control already and you've increased it more. Are players rushing their decisions?

i play standard and fluid. im happy with my whole tactic. possesion, build up, shots.... just everything seems to be blocked or off target

My issue with low or standard tempo, is that I'm afraid the team will use walcott's and alexis' pace...
But you might be right, I see a lot of passes being wasted

i play standard and fluid. im happy with my whole tactic. possesion, build up, shots.... just everything seems to be blocked or off target
So you have a different setup and since the OP didn't mention blocked shots being a problem, different issues too. Why not create your own thread?

My issue with low or standard tempo, is that I'm afraid the team will use walcott's and alexis' pace...
But you might be right, I see a lot of passes being wasted
What's wrong with using their pace?

And as I said, the tempo is already quite high by default.

Back