• Thread starter Thread starter Huddinge
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huddinge

Reaction score
Hi i just started to play with Arsenal for like 3 min ago and i wonder wich players i shall buy from the beginning? or maybe i should w8 until january or a whole season, please give me ur Suggestions, and maybe u got a good tactic for me too :), i know that tactic quations don't belong here, but i didn't want to create 2 Threads :)!

Well as Aresnal have a great youth setup you don't need to buy aonyone yet, But if you want to sign maybe Kerrison or Pato.

senna hes a beast work wonders with fabgregas in the middle

cazorla - havent got the best stats but performs brilliant for my arsenal team

and buy either mata or guardado both quality left wingers it up to you who you buy.

get van persie to tutor vela aswell. and play vela nearly all your games and he becomes immense.

stupid question but how do you make someone tutor?

never really thought about doing it.

eg you wanted to tutor vela

go on his player interaction then scroll right to the bottom and it should say 'Linked Players' then choose the player you want to tutor vela someone like van persie, After that scroll back up and where it say 'Learn from player(internal) tick the one that says - state that you see van persie as the ideal model for vela or something like that.

use you common-sense no point getting adebayor to tutor vela is there? totally different type of players.

since Arsenal has great attackers,u need to get defensive options.check out Federico fazio Miguel Veloso or Lassana Diarra.U can check out Renan or Steve Mandanda;fantastic goalkeeper!!!

Guissepe Rossi for a strike partner to Van Persie and I agree Steve Mandanda

with my quad winning team with arsenal, i had, arshavin, diarra, vukcevic, in first season

Palombo is a great DM for 12m to partner Fabregas
Bordon is a quality experienced CB for 8m
Fazio is a good CB/DM for 14m

Only really need defendeers with Arsenal and maybe a good goalie. Asenjo, Manadanda or Frey for GK. Diarra, Fazio, Veloso, Gonzalo Rodriguez for defensive and midfield options.

Riccardo Montilivo << not sure on spelling, but anyhow he is an absolute assist machine and he plays immense next to Fabregas. Guaranteed goals with them two laying them on for Adebayor who is unstoppable.

who would be a good right back to sign to replace eboue as he doing terrible for me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back