unknown111222

Arteta<3!
Reaction score
I have been playing an Arsenal save and im a fair few seasons in and i have managed miracles with them :)
the screens are here and if you want anymore just state which ones you want

In my first season i won the Premier league and in my 2nd season i did not win anything, i came 3rd in the Premier League, 3rd season in i have just finished and i had won the Champions League and came 2nd in the Premier League

well done mate my saves similar to yours came second in the first year but won the chapions league, won nothing second but third season won fa and the chapions league im always one or two points from winning the league.

can you put some screenshot up of your team please

I'm still uploading screenshots there is quite a lot and it takes a while for them to load up

Geddon robbie, some good achievements. I always struggle managing arsenal, can never get the best out of fabregas and rvp

Whoa, first screenie, what kind of team did you put out against Man City? lol! I wish you more success in the future.
I have an Arsenal save and the first season seemed way too easy, did you feel the same? I only lost once all season and that was to Chelsea.

well done mate hat is your skin?

he uses the arsenal skin off this site, well done robson

A few draws you could've steered clear of (QPR home, Fulham away etc.) but nonetheless good!

Still got some screenshots to go and gunna carry on this save, hope you are following, i know its a 'big club' story but this will keep me going

some more, i know there not in order but it is hard work with all these, some are numbered though, 4 more screenshots

this has just happened i have a version 2 thing, but it is before the champions league game