Middelfart - let's not follow through

Picking up Premier League vets seems to have worked out well so far... wonder what Ibra's up to? :D

(I assume even he hasn't been able to keep playing this long)

View attachment 83746View attachment 1127509

February/March

We are back in action this week and with only a couple of games in the month of February we also bring you the games from March. The lads have reported back to training looking a bit more hungry and rested so I hope that will bode well for the coming fixtures.

Danish Superliga: AGF vs Middelfart
View attachment 83745
Our return to football sees an action packed game that had goals, cards and drama. Jensen bagged 2 early on and looked a guarantee for a hat trick, in the lead up to the half time break Molberg decided he had enough and round-housed a AGF player to get his marching orders. We held on after losing a man and conceding, not too bad.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Hobro IK
View attachment 83744
Paulissen with a trademark free kick got us going after conceding early on. Ramkilde is used to scoring against us and continued to pester our defence. Jung scored his first ever goal for the club and Jensen added to his tally. A good comeback to secure all 3 points.

Danish Superliga: Brondby vs Middelfart
View attachment 83743
A huge game, we needed to win to keep up momentum and we get another 3-1 result. Thomas Ipoua got us off to a flyer scoring within the first couple of minutes. Paulissen scored another freekick and Ayuk rubbed salt in the wounds.

Danish Cup Fourth Round: Copenhagen vs Middelfart
View attachment 83742

ARGHHH!!! So **** close. Jensen got us up and running before Milosevic scored a leveller. Ipoua then get carded and we have to hold on to try and go to penalties. It did, now it was down to the player to score their penalties. We missed 3. They win. ****.

View attachment 83741
In other news, my stock has risen as I get my first interview offer from the top flight in England. Southampton are in 11th place and want a new manager. It seems former Copenhagen boss did not work out. MWAHAHAHA.
I decline and get on with Middelfart business.

Danish Superliga: OB vs Middelfart
View attachment 83740
**** it! One step forward, two back. We take the lead, they then equalise and take the lead withing 2 minutes. We spend the rest of the game chasing the win and luckily Troels Jensen works his magic to salvage a point.

View attachment 83739
We are in second currently I think and we get a nice bit of cash injection as the Preliminary phase is completed. We now move onto the Champions Stage.

Monthly Review:
We finish just behind Copenhagen but it is so close I dare not look at the table. A good month and we are still undefeated!

Player of the Month: We again are spoilt for choice. Pedersen, Paulissen and Ayuk make the official Team of the Month but one man stand out.
View attachment 83737

Mitchell Paulissen has been phenomenal. 2 goals in 3 games means he takes the prize and I hope he can teach Shinji a thing or two!
View attachment 83738

UP. THE. FARTS!!!!​

He has retired sadly. Although Lewa, Ronaldo and Suarez are all playing still!

I almost feel like you should use the editor to reverse Ibra's retirement. Keep him playing until he's 50.

View attachment 83639View attachment 1127618
April

The push is on. Two months left to stay undefeated and more importantly win the league to retain our credentials as Champions. I have faith.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs AAB
View attachment 83638
YES! What a way to send a message of intent. We struggled against AAB last time out but we hammered them. Hansen was incredible today.

Danish Superliga: Copenhagen vs Middelfart
View attachment 83636
Away from home to Copenhagen is never easy and this is a 6 pointer. We share the points, the wait continues.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Silkeborg
View attachment 83635
This is more like it. We look like champions when we play like this! Kabongo scores his first for the season and Hansen continues his red hot form!

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs FC Nordsjaelland
View attachment 83634
We have hit something here, a real streak of goals. Jensen should have had 3 and Madsen adds his own goal! A dominant 3 points and we send a message to Copenhagen.

View attachment 83633
Record breakers!!

Danish Superliga: Lyngby vs Middelfart
View attachment 83632
Another big win! We are rocking it! Jensen bags another two, go on son!

View attachment 83631
HAHAHAHHAA **** you Copenhagen losing in the Danish Cup HAHAHAHA

Monthly Review: Our form has gotten better as we are now winning more games but we are still on the same points with Copenhagen. We have 10 more goals than them which should serve us in good stead.
View attachment 83630

Player of the Month: It's official. Jensen is a boss.
View attachment 83629
To be fair, the whole team bossed it. 8 player made the official league Team of the Month.
View attachment 83628

HAHAHAHA **** you Copenhagen drawing and dropping points!
View attachment 83627

UP. THE. FARTS!!​

View attachment 83626View attachment 1127631

May/June

**** is getting real. We have 5 games left. 5 games to do the unthinkable.
View attachment 83625
We should win 3 of them but I am worried about Copenhagen and high-flying Lyngby. If we get something from those games I make us favourites. It is all on a knife edge though, 1 loss could let the boys from the Capital in with a chance to take the title.

Danish Superliga: AAB vs Middelfart
View attachment 83624
We carry on like we left last month. A big win! 4 different scorers show the fantastic depth we have built here and I am buzzing that 37 fans made the away trip.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Copenhagen
View attachment 83623
**** this was close. Hestad scored and it looked like they were ready to batter us further. Pressure and luck led to their own Racic putting the ball in his own net. Contain for the point and we did.

Danish Superliga: Silkeborg vs Middelfart
View attachment 83622
****. Is this the slip up? A late equaliser from Nielsen lets them steal 2 points from us. We can only hope Copenhagen haven't caught up.

Danish Superliga: Middelfart vs Lyngby
View attachment 83621
Just before my birthday and I get a lovely present. 3 goals, 3 different scorers and most importantly 3 points!

View attachment 83620
I think all the losses in the Champions Cup were worth it considering they have given us over £15M!

View attachment 83619
In addition to the money we get the award for the Biggest Overachievers! Not bad!

FINAL DAY SPECIAL

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, as we present to you this climax of the Superliga. With both Copenhagen and Middelfart still able to win the title, it has gone down to the very last day to decide it!

Danish Superliga: FC Nordsjaelland vs Middelfart

Middelfart travel to Nordsjaelland and are labelled favourites for the encounter. They have been in irresistible form but we know that Nordsjaelland have always got the ability to spoil anyones day.

KICK OFF!
Here we go, can Middelfart retain the title here?

1 Minute: Early chance here as Ayuk has broken free, GOALLL!!! He puts it past the keeper and wheels away to the travelling fans! As it stands Middelfart are Champions again!
28 Minutes: Nordsjaelland are growing in confidence here and they have won a corner! Whipped in and it's BARTOLEC! Ohh so close, he has headed it over the bar!
31 Minutes: The home side have broken on the counter. Middelfart are in trouble. Koning cuts onto his right, GOOALLL!!! They have scored a leveller! GAME ON!

HALF TIME
What a game we have seen here already. Both teams are going for it. Let's hope it continues!

50 Minutes: Jensen is away here, one on one! AWWHH He just misses. He should have scored there! He will be kicking himself for missing that.
54 Minutes: Ipoua has the ball here, up from the right back to Ayuk on the wing. He crosses it in and finds Jensen, he takes a touch, shoots! SCORESS!!! 2-1! Middelfart lead again!
61 Minutes: Madsen is pulling the strings in midfield, he plays it out wide to Ayuk who cuts inside and loses his man. Shoots! GOALLLLLAAAASSSOOOO!!! Middelfart have surely done it now! Their fans have lost it in the stands!

FULL TIME! CHAMPIONS AGAIN!!
View attachment 83618

View attachment 83616

YESSS!!!!!

View attachment 83613

Finally some recognition! Not bad for a foreigner!

View attachment 83611

View attachment 83609
In all my excitement I had forgotten that we also went undefeated in the league! I have never done that on FM before! I love this club!

View attachment 83607

More money is always welcome!

End of season Awards
View attachment 83606
Jensen should have won it last year in my eyes but he is even better this year! Molberg was incredible and to be fair everyone has upped their game!

View attachment 83604

Not bad at all.

Plans for next season:
View attachment 83603
Wow! Almost treble the wage budget and a cool £6M increase for transfers!

View attachment 83602
We have also managed to buy our stadium! The problem now is that we can not actually upgrade it at all, so because of this I have asked the board to build a new stadium! As well us upgrade the youth facilities!

View attachment 83601

View attachment 83600

Plans are in place and we look forward to our new home!

Here it is then lads, the final table!

View attachment 83599

This has been the best season so far. Undefeated, close, memorable and at times frustrating! In the words of Patrice Evra "I LOVE THIS GAME!"

UP. THE. FARTS!!!!!!!!!!!​

Mate, these are truly extraordinary results. I'm really loving this save.

Excellent season for the Farts domestically. Next season time to get to the group stages once more and win a game. You are not only doing well but boosting the profile of Danish clubs in Europe which can only make you better long term.

Sensational mate! An undefeated season yet it still goes down to the wire, congrats! Can't wait to s3e what you can do with all that extra moolah and a shiny new stadium!

Keep up the good work. Definitely my fav story this year.

Excellent season for the Farts domestically. Next season time to get to the group stages once more and win a game. You are not only doing well but boosting the profile of Danish clubs in Europe which can only make you better long term.

Thanks mate, i bring bad news in this regard. They have dropped the ranking of the Superliga and therefore less Danish clubs will be in Europe. We obviously are but I doubt we will see Copenhagen, Midtjylland etc any time soon

Sensational mate! An undefeated season yet it still goes down to the wire, congrats! Can't wait to s3e what you can do with all that extra moolah and a shiny new stadium!

Keep up the good work. Definitely my fav story this year.

Far too kind sir! Copenhagen are just far more clinical. We almost drew 50% of our games haha.

I have my eye on some young players that are inexpensive but will add depth. My scouts are working on some marquee signings too so hopefully bring you some news soon. I am really hoping that the new stadium will have a nice name, maybe after me...

Just read through this amazing tale and it inspired me to try my own Scandinavian adventure. Of to the lower leagues of Norway I go to take charge of Frigg.

Thanks mate, i bring bad news in this regard. They have dropped the ranking of the Superliga and therefore less Danish clubs will be in Europe. We obviously are but I doubt we will see Copenhagen, Midtjylland etc any time soon

Thats a bit surprising. What European spots do you have now? 1 for the CL, 2 for Europa or something like that?

View attachment 83532View attachment 1127726

End of Season

Nursing the mother of all hangovers, I find myself wading through the scrapyard that is my house. There are bottles, *****, bagels and boxes everywhere. Looked like a pretty wild night, the last I remember from it Troels Jensen had convinced Ayuk that a parting tradition for loanees was to launch a firework from their ***. So here Ayuk is, *** out pointing to the moon, Jensen lighting the firework and the rest of the lads ******* themselves with laughter. I decided to remove myself from the situation as I don't want to explain to PSV why Ayuk has a burnt or charred ring!

Moving swiftly on, I have some further news to bring you all regarding the club. Due to the success this last season we have had a massive influx of cash and due to this we have cleared all our debts.
View attachment 83531
The corporate side of things is doing well too. We have increased every single stream of income by a considerable amount. Great to see a mix of our star signings and our star players for the top 5 shirt sales!
View attachment 83530

Jensen's topping the charts with the Spring Player of the Year award too! Well done lad! Hansen was closely behind in third!
View attachment 83529

Our dominance continues in the Team of the Year voting with 4 of our players making the list!
View attachment 83528

In other news, Moussa Sissoko has decided to retire. To be fair he did not do great things here but certainly played a part. With his £10k a week wages cleared up there is room.
View attachment 83527

To add to the list of retirees we say goodbye to perhaps the most under-rated signing I have made here. Cornelis Jol is a top scout and his experience and ability has meant we have been able to bring in players like Troels Jensen, Sissoko, Kagawa and many more. Thank you Cornelis, you will always be deep in our Farts.
View attachment 83526

Things must have been going dreadful at Copenhagen as they have sacked Cesare Prandelli and are offering me an interview! I took great pleasure laughing down the phone before saying "Your reign has ended, the Farts' has just begun" BOOM! Slammed the phone down and smiled for a week.
View attachment 83525

I now have to make my way to the Euros with Poland and I hope that we can get out the group and do something to add to the success. The Middelfart board have paid for my travel, all first class by way of thanks! Not bad at all!

UP. THE. FARTS!!

Thats a bit surprising. What European spots do you have now? 1 for the CL, 2 for Europa or something like that?

1 for CL and no automatic spots for Europa! That's if I have understood it right! The other boys will have to scrap through qualifying!

Just read through this amazing tale and it inspired me to try my own Scandinavian adventure. Of to the lower leagues of Norway I go to take charge of Frigg.

Ah nice one! I will keep my eye out for it. Great name as well. Frigg! HA!