Fantasy Premier League 2017-18

Reaction score
FPL has gone back live today, I have renewed the FM Base league do not have a code as of yet but if you have been in it previous years it will keep you in it. I will update this post with joining instructions later today or early tomorrow.

I will update this thread with articles and podcasts from the FPL community and will post some of my personal projects as and when they go live.

This is my first draft I am going full pound shop defence till I wildcard.
View attachment 89161

Code to join this league: 13035-7722

Last edited:
I'll play again but half the time I forget to update before it's too late. Need to set a reminder me moby or something. Missed loads of weeks not changing last season.

Point! See, that's a prime example. I'd of been either watching the Arsenal game or checking the score when it'd hit me I'd not done my FF!

Point! See, that's a prime example. I'd of been either watching the Arsenal game or checking the score when it'd hit me I'd not done my FF!

I can never be allowed to forget, I am to active in the community. I will try and keep this thread active this season so that might serve as reminder or I ca reccomend twitter accounts if you like and that may help remind you.

This is my first draft I am going full pound shop defence till I wildcard.
View attachment 1121387

Code to join this league: 13035-7722

I'm back in the game.
I did the opposite to you in my initial team selection. After seeing the huge points gained from a strong back line last season, I decided to dump some of my funds into a 3 man system.
I've spearheaded with 3 quality strikers and filled the midfield with a mix of quality and cheaper players with good returns and low rotation risk.

Good luck everyone.

plenty of time to get involved in the fm base fpl league deadline is a friday come and get involved

The girlfriend is in again this year and just bragged that she would finish ahead of me.
I had an eyeball at her team and her knowledge is sneakily good :( She's very good at numbers.

deadline tomorrow get your teams in will be posting lots of advice from my twitter handle and got two or three articles going live plus my cheat sheet will post here if I remember

There's a FF 'cheat sheet?'

I'm thinking I don't take this anywhere near serious enough.