granth5

Reaction score
Hey guys,

just started what will be my last game on fm 2009, and signed this striker with hull city.

He had a great debut against fulham and i just wondered if anyone else has ever signed him and how good he actually is?

View attachment 14155

View attachment 14156

he was my star player.

btw, there are already a few threads on this already if im not wrong. guess you should search before you post this the next time |)

Yeah he's class, scored 33 league goals for my Everton team :p

I signed Milevskyi for Hull. My star player. He scored at least 25 goals every season for 5 seasons. I sold him for 45 million in the end.

I signed him for my Fulham team but he never performed and was mainly a sub or in the reserves. I had 3-4 better strikers at the club so it was hard for him to get in...

he was my best player, signed him when he was 27 scored an amazing 50 goals in his first season, and 30+ every season after, made him my captain too :)

i bought him for sundrland for 11mill after 1 season he went to man utd for 24mill couldnt keep hold of him and mad a nice profit on him works great upfront with vagner love.

he is a good striker, never got around to getting him though, was going to with my new save but decided to get Cardozo instead for the 1st time.

Signed him for man utdin first season had benzema & Aguero up front, played some games when my strikers were injured. always played cup games, decent signing i thought. Signed him for 12.25million.

How did you afford him? lol I don't know much about Hull's budgets!

But he is an awesome player for any team. My friend uses him in a partnership with Torres on our net game and he's amazing. Not only does he score, he gets a lot of assists too.

just out of intrest, whats the best way to play him, example on his own or with a partner or like a target man? cheers. Juest got promoted with nottingham forest and i got enough reputation to sign him, hopefully i will have the budget lool.

Last edited:
just out of intrest, whats the best way to play him, example on his own or with a partner or like a target man? cheers. Juest got promoted with nottingham forest and i got enough reputation to sign him, hopefully i will have the budget lool.
i think he plays better with a strike partner. i play him more as a target man because he's quite strong. however, his strike partner has to be fast and pacy though

He seems to play better upfront alone for me getting about 25+ goals a season and in one season getting 39 and he should also be your target man as he is all the right attributes to be a good one and if you don't want Milevskyi you should get Cardozo from Benfica who to be honest is better but its up to you and they both cost around £8 - 10M so both pretty cheap

How did you afford him? lol I don't know much about Hull's budgets!

But he is an awesome player for any team. My friend uses him in a partnership with Torres on our net game and he's amazing. Not only does he score, he gets a lot of assists too.

I bought him for £7m on the chris v8 update where Hull get about £11m

i brought him for Marseille and he won World Player of the Year a few years later