Save it, take the job, save it in another name, have a look around barnsley see if you like it, delete if need be.

simple

I turned it down when i was in league one, id spent so much time building Grimsby up I just wanted to see how far they could go.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

9 Games to go and ive just been offered the Forest job, they are just below me in the table but after looking at their squad i feel it would be a step backwards even though they are a massive club.
Can only see me leaving for a Premiership job now.

Had a great post christmas run which see's the Mariners just outside the play off spots. Not only that but Im just about to play Man City in the 6th round of the F.A Cup after a very memorable away victory over premiership side Sunderland in the previous round.

Here are a couple of pics, hoping to sneak a play off spot but to be honest the sides not ready to go up just yet and im really building for a proper run at promotion next season.

10gamestogosquad.png

facupsunderland.png

forestoffer.png

upcominggames.png

postxmasresults.png

If it was my team the Rangers I would take it as I like playing the game from the bottom and working to get my dream job at Ibrox.