ohmygawdzz

Reaction score
Ok currently managing Man City in 2012 and im getting sick of losing like 1-2mil a month because the clubs stadium simply isnt big enough for a team that is consistently winning the league+champions league. So i ask the board to upgrade it and they say the council will never allow it due to lack of space
Does this actually mean i will never be able to upgrade the stadium? Couldnt it be built somewhere else or something? :/

sorry m8 but as far as i know u cant upgrade/build a new stadium:(

Balls -.- Its so annoyin cuz altho im making money from Cups and the League im consistenly losing 1-2m a month and my board constantly tell me that their very happy with my control on the wages :s

yeah i kno wat u mean m8
have u won many leagues and cl?????

yeah i kno wat u mean m8
have u won many leagues and cl?????
Finished 3rd in PL in first season
Won PL second season
2nd PL 3rd season
Just won PL in mid April *****

CL i have won once and got to Semis once, im now in the Semis atm
Also won FA Cup

Who cares if your losing 1-2 million a month, it's city they tons of money, no doubt you recoup this at the end of year for your final league position and hwatever cups you have won

Who cares if your losing 1-2 million a month, it's city they tons of money, no doubt you recoup this at the end of year for your final league position and hwatever cups you have won
Yeah man i do but i was just wondering if it was possible because id like to be atleast making a profit for doin well :p

sell the players that are on high contracts and sell reserves if you have any.

Finished 3rd in PL in first season
Won PL second season
2nd PL 3rd season
Just won PL in mid April *****

CL i have won once and got to Semis once, im now in the Semis atm
Also won FA Cup
very good m8 its a shame u cant get a new stadium

ive got the same problem but at luton town im in premiership and have enough funds

Thats a lie, u can get a new stadium and if you are realy succesful they sometimes name it after you :)
:D

Thats a lie, u can get a new stadium and if you are realy succesful they sometimes name it after you :)
:D
Please people read lol. I cant get a Stadium because the COUNCIL wont let me due to lack of space

so do we have to wait to build a new stadium or cant we ever build 1

Just wait until United get relegated to the Conference division and have to demolish Old Trafford through lack of funds.

Then you can build over it.

It could be the fact the stadium they have is fairly new, therefore after 4 seasons on the game i dont think u will get one yet.
I could be wrong but im guessin at thats the reason.

It could be the fact the stadium they have is fairly new, therefore after 4 seasons on the game i dont think u will get one yet.
I could be wrong but im guessin at thats the reason.
Nope its due to lack of space but really what im asking is can space be made available or something
Your right Billy lol, them dicks Utd taking up all the land

Nope its due to lack of space but really what im asking is can space be made available or something
Your right Billy lol, them dicks Utd taking up all the land
tut tut tut their no need for that

only buzzin