Assistant Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkoSeke

Reaction score
I want to hire *** Man who can set good opposition instructions, like hard tackling on everyone except goalie, everything possible on strikers etc.
I'm tired of assistents who only set weaker foot on strikers, nothing else. :mad:

What team are you? I've got Mike Phelan from Man U, he does well with the stuff you're looking for.

a) If you want hard tackling on everyone, why not set it on Team Instructions to Hard Tackling?
b) Just because he only selects some doesn't make him a bad assistant. He feels those are necessary. If you are trying to close down everyone, all the time, you're going to be chasing the game.

a) If you want hard tackling on everyone, why not set it on Team Instructions to Hard Tackling?
b) Just because he only selects some doesn't make him a bad assistant. He feels those are necessary. If you are trying to close down everyone, all the time, you're going to be chasing the game.

But if I don't tight mark them, i will concede loads, especially against strong teams.

you need your assistant managers tactical knowledge to be as high as possible! anything above 15 is pretty good :D he would set all the appropriate opposition instructions for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.