• Thread starter Thread starter megapicks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 815
Status
Not open for further replies.

megapicks

Reaction score
i am aston villa just started new game and i need a riight wing and two strikers because agbonlahor and cerew are so bad and milner is non existent so and help would be appreciated i have sold knight 4.5 mil barry 27 mil and petrov 12mil and have brought veloso , mouthinho and defour

are you havin a laugh ?? agbonlahor and carew arent bad, you must just be a bad manager then...

Is this some sort of joke?? You only need a back up striker and winger for villa and that is it. I would reccomend Alex Teixeria, he is young and plays both wings and up front.

sorry havnt plaed the game for long not sure who is good and who isnt just loking at the stats and first couple of matches

you sold barry? oh my lord. probs the most important player for you.

should keep your english players no matter what the price.

oh well to be a great manager you learn from your mistakes.

it's true you shouldn't have sold barry !
try and get michael owen for upfront he should be around 4-8m , i got him for my villa team for 5m then sold him to chelsea in the next season for 18m

currently in summer after 2nd season so about to start 3rd season had 30mil to spend but got 15-20 left, Signings i have just made are in bold...

My team is:-

GK ---- Ustari , Le franco
RB ---- L young , Setaris , Gardner
LB ---- Mattock , Bouma , Shorey
CB ---- Davies , Thiago Silver , Cuella
DM ---- De Jong
MC ---- Barry , Diarra , Diarby , Delph (learnig from barry)
AM ---- A young , Milner , J wilshier (learnig from A young) , M petrov , Fleck
ST ---- Agbonlahor , Martins , Bojan , Sturridge , Pongole (loan till jan)

iv got champions leauge this year so need to strenghen but Just dont no who else to sign to improve my side thing DC could do with back up a RB and Maybe another ST

Was thinking of getting G Johnson but pompey want 12m is he any good on this game and inter wont sell Santon was looking at teixera as well is he anygoog???

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK....??? FINISHED 2ND LAST SEASON TO HOPING TO DO THE SAME OR GO 1 BETTER AND FINISH AS CHAMPS

gabby and carew are good, i'd buy another striker up their to strengthen though, vagner love is top notch on 9.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back