Status
Not open for further replies.

DonVilla

Reaction score
I have a huge favour to ask anyone who has some spare time on their hands...is there someone that could make a skin with a Villa theme?
Thanks guys. :D

There's not really many Villa fans on here, so nobody will make one for a few people. United and Arsenal one's only got made because a lot of people asked for them :S

What would I need to create my own? Maybe I could try myself...

Alot of time, good skills on photoshop and other software.

This is in the wrong section and I would advise using the search before creating a thread, there are alot around about skins.

Sorry man, not sure how I managed to post this thread here. Thanks for the help.

There's not really many Villa fans on here, so nobody will make one for a few people. United and Arsenal one's only got made because a lot of people asked for them :S
there is an AFC Telford one you fooooool :D

An Aston Villa, Carling Cup champions 2010 skin would be great, if not a little premature ;)

This would be an appauling idea for a skin...

Aston Villa Football Club are an English professional football club based in Aston, Birmingham who currently play in the Premier League. The club was founded in 1874 and have played at their current home ground Villa Park since 1897. Aston Villa were founding members of the Football League in 1888 and the Premier League in 1992.The club was floated by the previous owner and chairman Doug Ellis but in 2006 full control of the club was acquired by Randy Lerner.
They are one of the oldest and most successful football clubs in England having won the First Division Championship seven times and the FA Cup seven times.Aston Villa is the fourth most successful club in English football history having won 21 major honors.

Status
Not open for further replies.