Athletico madrid.

Bond10

Reaction score
My new season with my second favourite club has begun but i am strugaling to decide who to buy/sell.So if you could help me with your GREAT IDEAS that would be fantastic.

HELP IS DEEPLY APPRICIATED.

Thank you.

Well a screenie would help. Or tell us your budget, areas you think you need to improve in ect.

I am in my 2nd season with Atletico and my advice would be:

:Sign a Gk ( Asenjo/Ochoa/Ustari )
: Strengthen up at the back ( Ignasevich/Brek Shea/ Mattock/Papadopolous/Carioca )
: Don't Sell Aguero
: Train Aguero and M.Rodriguez as CM's
: Use Tugs Training
: Play 5 in Midfield
: Sell -> Santana, Rual Garcia, Miguel, De Castro, Costa and Bernabe

That's all I can think of off the top of my head but if I remember more I will post them up.

Hope this helped! :)

Chris

Last edited:
Well a screenie would help. Or tell us your budget, areas you think you need to improve in ect.

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

Will do mate.
I'll post my squad,my budget and my finances.

I wouldn't sell Raul Garcia. He is a very versatile midfilder. Don't sell Forlan, he scores a lot.

I am in my 2nd season with Atletico and my advice would be:

:Sign a Gk ( Asenjo/Ochoa/Ustari )
: Strengthen up at the back ( Ignasevich/Brek Shea/ Mattock/Papadopolous/Carioca )
: Don't Sell Aguero
: Train Aguero and M.Rodriguez as CM's
: Use Tugs Training
: Play 5 in Midfield
: Sell -> Santana, Rual Garcia, Miguel, De Castro, Costa and Bernabe

That's all I can think of off the top of my head but if I remember more I will post them up.

Hope this helped! :)

Chris

It did.Thanks alot

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

I'm in 2014 and Athletico have all of a sudden became favourates to win the Champions League and been spending loads of cash. Theyve never got close to winning the Champions League before and now they spent nearly £40 Million on Alexis Sanchez and offered another 25 for my regen left back and thats just players from me.

Found this a bit strange.

Alexis Sanchez, Leandro Rinaudo, Luca Cigarini, Lars Bender, Daniel Schwaab are players id take a look at

Sign Uche from Getafe he is a goal machine, and maybe try marcelo doubt hel come tho

you can allways pick up beckham for about 5m if need set piece taker etc

can barely see the screenies

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

even when you click on them

if u get a big offer for forlan then sell him nd hopefully with the money u get u shud be able to sign a striker just as good plus other players