Attack! Attack! - Breaking point ( 210 goals 33 against In 64 games Flat 442 )

OoscotsmanoO

Reaction score
Attack! Attack! - breaking Point
By Scotsman Aka Ross

Background

Well it’s been a while since my last tactic, this is the Latest Version of Attack! Attack! which is now 1 of Fm-Base most popular with regards to views.

This Tactic Consists of a Strong attack supported with a very solid Defence who will keep the goals against to a minimum.

Includes cragswfc
Striker tweak with my own few adjustments, so credit where it’s due.

New – My Changes to defence which have seen my team keep plenty clean sheets and put in some Stunning Performances.

The shape – From my original 4122 I have changed to 442 as it’s more conventional

View attachment 229187View attachment 229188View attachment 229204View attachment 229249

This is a Flat Classic 442 Manchester United tactic designed to smash teams especially at home,
Because the team push up and every player from Midfield to Defence is on Hold up ball, the team can keep possession while staying in the final third of the pitch.

Special Features are the very consistent Corner tactic which doesn’t involve a Jumping / Heading Defender to score. I know it’s known some people like to avoid this tactic. If you want to Change the delivery to Mixed you should still get goals, but not as many as you could get.

View attachment 229189

The Aim to keep the ball on the ground as much as possible using high pace, and target men with players only sometimes making through balls and crosses. You will find most goals come from Superb Passing and finishing from the front men. The middle players passing set much shorter than the wide to allow the width get the attack moving forward with the central players shifting the play between each side.

View attachment 229190View attachment 229191View attachment 229192View attachment 229193View attachment 229194View attachment 229195View attachment 229196View attachment 229197View attachment 229198View attachment 229199

Now that you have the Background of this tactic let me show you some Screenshots of players and Results

Download Information

Match Prep - Defencive Positioning Always if you dont make Trasnfers in Season 1. If you make Trasnfers Have the Match prep Set to Team work.

Team talks - Assistant
Pitch Size - Standerd
Patch - 12.1.1 / 12.2
Oposition Instructions - Do not touch

Playmakers - make sure you place ALL Central Midfielders in This Catagory
Targetmen - make sure you place ALL Forwards in This Catagory

Corner Takers - Either AML or AMR
For the love of god Play your Friendlies this will help lots..
Download Link
Attack Attack Version 2 - Default
Its also important that you make your own Tweaks As the game progresses because the AI learns what you do and results will be affected... So every now and then make some changes... nothing to Drastic.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1qo7e3tl7dn2d23Attack__Attack__Breaking_Point__Man_Utd__May_2012_.tac - 1 KB - Rocket Video
http://www.mediafire.com/?1qo7e3tl7dn2d23 - Media Fire

Last edited:
Newcastle uploads
Average team testing

View attachment 229241View attachment 229242

View attachment 229243View attachment 229244View attachment 229245View attachment 229246View attachment 229247View attachment 229248

Trasnfers all 3 seasons..

View attachment 229253View attachment 229254View attachment 229255

unfortuantly because i havnt been saving Screenshots as i go along I cant seem to get anything about Stats from previous Seasons..

this should be enough anyway, You can see that ive had 2 good seasons finnishing 2nd in each season with limited budged based on buying and selling.

Won the Euro Cup in season 2 aswell.
In all a very good game.

Last edited:
Did you make any transfers with NUFC?

how do you put them in

eg you start from left to right ?? hope you know what i mean

how do you put them in

eg you start from left to right ?? hope you know what i mean

because its a Classic tactic just go to Set pieces and then Drag your best Central Mid into the playmaker list. then 2nd best

do the same with the forwards..

because its a Classic tactic just go to Set pieces and then Drag your best Central Mid into the playmaker list. then 2nd best

do the same with the forwards..
yes i know that but both cm got differant setting so if you choose left cm as best the more densive the right more attacking so how can it be same for every 1 ?

yes i know that but both cm got differant setting so if you choose left cm as best the more densive the right more attacking so how can it be same for every 1 ?

Ooooh i got you now ahha... Well ive always went from right to left... having the MCR top of the list then the MCL.. just so when i make subs the Playmaker role stays in central Midfield.. both MCs have different settings but both do a similer job.. I tend to buy ball winning MCs anyway. so it doesnt really matter who goes where imo. just put the 1 with the best passsing and creativity on the Right hand side.. and top of the list.

hope that clears it up.

Match Prep - Defencive Positioning Always if you dont make Trasnfers in Season 1. If you make Trasnfers Have the Match prep Set to Team work.

Team talks - Assistant
Pitch Size - Standerd
Patch - 12.1.1 / 12.2
Oposition Instructions - Do not touch

Corner Takers - Either AML or AMR
For the love of god Play your Friendlies this will help lots..
Download Link
Attack Attack Version 2 - Default
Its also important that you make your own Tweaks As the game progresses because the AI learns what you do and results will be affected... So every now and then make some changes... nothing to Drastic.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1qo7e3tl7dn2d23

Attack Attack Version 2.5 in a few weeks Just Some More tweaks but im happy to Release this Default 1 now.

Hey OoscotsmanoO, is this for patch 12.2?

Read the op ;)

what sort of tweaks do you suggest when AI learns the tactic?

what sort of tweaks do you suggest when AI learns the tactic?

I suggest Dropping deaper at away games.. and Possibly even moving an ST to AMC making a 4411 for away games.. More direct passing could also be a good idea for when the Ai learn how to counter.

I am testing this Tactic out now with Arsenal, any recommendations for signings? Maybe Cavani to play next to RVP!

Question- Will it affect the tactic much if I move the outside middies to wingers instead, I have the likes of Gervinho and a few others who play much better in the winger role.

Last edited: