Status
Not open for further replies.

Grixy

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for an attribute colour changer that was available for FM09. I have just downloaded the Sky Sports skin and would like to change the colours of players attributes but the FM09 program doesnt work as the XML files must be different or something.

Can anyone help ???

Yeah I had the same problem. The attribute colouring is terrible!
Only slight differences in tones makes it difficult to distinguish between the values so I've gone for the New Default Dark Skin as it has multi-coloured attributes. If I don't like the skin though, a simple change of attribute colours would be nice, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Hi everybody,

It's possible to change the colours of the note's attributes and more... And that's not really difficult... ;).

You need: CM Rev Colours Changer 2 in Beta 5 (I Isued it with success )
the link: http://www.football-manager.info/fileplanet/file/CM-Rev-Attribute-Colours-Changer.html

Now the explainations... After you have included your new skin in the FM 2010's folder in my document part under the skins folder, open the soft.

In this appeared window, select "Load the XML file from skin" and the names of your skins will appear in the list... So select the chosen one (one click on it) and your XML file will appear too in "click to load colours". Another click on the named file and it shows you the current colours employed...

Now you can change them with the "Palette" or using colours codes from this page:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_de_couleurs (in french, but that not really difficult to see which code is corresponding for)

For information the last 3 ones change the colorization of (in the order):
*special attribute: goalkeeper's note, phisical condition, average and morale
*attribute label: name's attributes
*special attribute label: name's special attributes

I hope that my explainations are clear and can help you, because my english is not really great as a french man... ;).

Sorry for the mistakes by advance... Have fun.

Cahuete.

in your skin folder each skin sould have a settings folder inside the folder should be some config files if you open these with note pad you will find one has the atribute colours in it: low average good exelent.. this is how mine looked on the selco skin and these are the clours i use

<!-- profile attribute colours -->
<colour name="low attribute" red="240" green="240" blue="240"/>
<colour name="normal attribute" red="1" green="225" blue="250"/>
<colour name="good attribute" red="26" green="253" blue="0" />
<colour name="excellent attribute" red="253" green="0" blue="6" />

what u need to do is change each peramiter red , green , and blue to get the desired clour, if you open paint and open the pick a colour tool and use the custom circle these numbers should be visable when u click the clour. then all you need to do is save changes. if complely unsure make a coppy befor you eddit.

having done this you should be able to find other text clours you may wish to change it can all be done the same way its just finding it in the confic file of the skin that can be tricky.

there is a thread on this already by one of the moderators so why dont u search???

Status
Not open for further replies.