murtala06

Reaction score
Guys just started a game wit Tottenham and i need advice from anyone who knows about them well. Tips on formation, bargains and so on.

The team you have with Spurs is pretty good already... Maybe buy Carlos Kameni for Goalkeeper? Meh i got 3rd place without buying any1 with Spurs 1st season...

Hmm . . .
I suggest getting fabio coentrao, then u will have 3 solid guys on left flank . .
Ekotto, Bale, Coentrao . . they are all pretty good, and should server you well :p . .
I suggest selling corluka, and buying Lorenzo De Silvestri, if you try, u can get him for a fair price . .

And try to get one of those promising forwards, bakambu, babacar, sanogo, lukaku, patrzyek(something like that), kadlec . ...

Promote Sandro to first team and youre good for your first season i think .. u can also try to sell kaboul/bassong and buy better CD . . midfield is solid, maybe even sell kranjcar, he is kinda exces with VDV, modric, palacios , santro and huddle . .

Formation, some variation of 442 . .

Buy Coentrao and Dzeko and you should be able to challenge for the title , if your looking for a tactic try my spurs swap 4-4-2 , you can find on the tactic page

i picked up roque santa cruz on a years loan hes my top goal scorer