Nero_Diavolo

Reaction score
This will probably only interest members from Australia, but the other day I started making new nation rules for Australia. I decided to do it just out of boredom. Testing is so far successful on 11.3 patch. Initial release should be ready for tomorrow.

Overview

Hyundai A-League expanded to 20 teams.
Finals Series Removed
Wellington Phoenix replaced by new team Canberra United
Each State/territory has Identical League Systems
Over 100 additional real life clubs

League Pyramid (in this example only Victoria will be shown but all other states have same structure)

A-League (20 Teams; 4 relegated) (Finals Removed)
Premier League Playoffs (16 teams KO (2 from each State), 4 promoted)
Victorian Premier League (16 Teams, 2 Qualify for Playoff, 3 relegated)

Victorian State League (16 Teams, 3 promoted, 3 relegated)

Victorian Division 1 (16 teams, 3 Promoted, 3 relegated)

Cup Competitions

FFA Cup (Single Leg KO, Every team in the country participates)

FFA Super Cup (A-league Winner VS FFA Cup Winner)

At this stage I'm also toying with the idea of every state having their own KO Cup but for this I would like to have the A-league clubs in each state involved as well and I'm not sure how to do that without selecting each individual team from that state (to time consuming) or whether i should exclude A-League clubs from this.

If individual state cups were implemented I might also create an Australian Cup Winners' Cup for all the sides that win there respective state cup.

Ideas/Feedback/Questions welcomed

Last edited:
As a fellow aussie this sounds fantastic mate :) will it have the NSW leagues? e.g. premier, super?

As a fellow aussie this sounds fantastic mate :) will it have the NSW leagues? e.g. premier, super?

I changed it so all the States have

• Premier League
  • State League
  • Division 1
  • Division 2 etc..
at this stage I've only gone down to division 1 for South Australia, Victoria, Queensland, and New South Wales, WA and Tasmania down to State League, and ACT and NT only have Premier League

I hope that makes sense.

looks good i dont usualy download stuff but this tempts me

this looks great, really happy about the 'no finals series' set up.

Currently running a final test before uploading the initial release. It should be up shortly.

hahaha thats great seeing as i play in the super league in nsw myself. this will be awesome to try out.

Sounds awesome, defs gonna play sounds like a way to finally get aussie football up there.

I made something like this for FM10. I haven't gotten around to if for FM11, but yours sounds very good so I wont have to ;)

What extra teams have you added to the A-league? What I did in my DB was add state league teams and give them a slight buff so they could compete with the original A-league teams.

Added A-League Teams are:

South Melbourne
Melbourne Knights
Marconi Stallions
Adelaide City
Blacktown City
Rochedale Rovers
Perth SC
Sydney United
South Coast Wolves

But I haven't given them any sort of boost though.

When will this be finished? Because my friend and I have been trying to do this and being complete editing noobs, we have failed. This is EXACTLY what the doctor ordered.

any chance the salary cap can be removed and the squad sizes increased?