Ultimate List Of Best Players on FM10

afc_dan

Reaction score
It's took a while but we are finally able to present you with a huge list of the best players on FM2010.

Mixed with well known stars to incredible wonderkids, this list will definitely help your team. We have grouped the players into positions and also made shortlists for you to download to make things easier! :)

Click for the Football Manager 2010 Best Players list!!

Last edited:
Can you open it up in 'shortlists' on the game if put in the right folder?

Yeah if it is in the shortlists folder I think you can do it that way. Try it and let me know if you dont mind thanks.

Thanks, had a great response so far and over 400 downloads! :)

good stuff. but you mssed out diego perotti for right mid, definitely a top future winger, ends up better than navas

Almost 1000 downloads in under a day, I'm shocked.

Thanks for all the good words and suggestions are being added to the list as we get them.

The Goalkeepers shortlist download has been added. Didn't know that it wasn't there but now all the shortlists are up and available to download! :)

if you were stating the best players on Fm10 you fell a long way short mate, its an ok list but needs a lot of work mate (K)

Mirel Radoi
– Steaua (he plays for Al Hilal mate)
Dodo is a left back and Khedira is a Dm and plays for Suttgart not Schalke :D
Kerrison plays for Barca and is on loan at Benfica 1st season

you are welcome to use this as a guide if you want to :wub:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/raikan007s-player-recommendation-list-t31092.html

I don't know why but half of these players don't exist on my game? e.g David Luiz